Thor give me strength.

Date:July 25th 2022.
Time:8:57 A.M
Status with Odin:Betrayed.
Status with Thor:Brothers.
Status with Loona:Lovers.
Objective:Keep Loona and the others safe from Odins wrath.
Location:Hell, Loona's and Blitz's apartment.
---------------------------------------------------------
You awoke to a slight sting in your neck and a massive hangover from the party. Your groggy self in the morning never helped with hangovers, thats why you keep a remedy on you that was taught to you by your clans doctor. Keeps the hangover to a tolerable pain, once your eyes adjusted to the dark room you looked around to then remember where you were, Loona's room in Blitz's apartment. You tried to sit up but was abruptly stopped from a tight and heavy grasp on your torso, knowing who it was you looked down to see Loona in a deep slumber nuzzled up to your body, the warmth of her fur and body gave the cold room a nice experience to wake up to, besides the hangover that is. You looked towords the clock to see the time. 8:57 A.M. You groaned slightly and lied back down beside Loona with her grip on you still holding strong and as your lieing there you thought to yourself on how this happend. It happend by being refused access to Valhalla by Odin and about a month or so later you and Loona became lovers at a party strictly for hellhounds. You chuckled to yourself in your head and turned your head to face Loona, what you seen was a heavily sleep struck Loona with very messy hair. You could feel her chest rise and lower with every breath she took. With looking at Loona your headache slowly went away, this moment wouldn't have been interrupted if it wasn't for the alarm clock going off at 9. The alarm clock buzzed and Loona's slumber was interrupted, her eyes shot opend and when she imidiatly seen you she smiled and let go of your body, she sat up and reasonably slammed the alarm clock hard to shut it up. She then held her head in pain as she drank a lot last night. But she didn't seem mad about it, she seemed happy as she looked at you and hugged you tightly as you started to sit up.

Y/N:I'm surprised that you aren't mad about the hangover.

Loona:Nah, been through shit like this a lot. You get used to it.

Y/N:Been there done that.

Loona:Asshole.......howd you sleep?

Y/N:Well with carrying your hungover self back here and with me drinking and with you clinging onto me in bed I slept pretty good. How about you?

Loona:Forgot that I clung onto you, you really make a good body pillow you know.

Y/N:So you slept good then?

Loona nodded her head and dug her face into your body, closing her eyes as she did so.

Y/N:Your not falling asleep again are you?

Loona, now with a sleepy tone in her voice she spoke.

Loona:Nooooooooo........

Y/N:You do realize that we have work right?

Loona then gave off a heavy sight. Her tone of voice changed into one with anger.

Loona:Fucking yes, don't remind me......

Y/N:Don't fall asleep on me again, not now at least.......

Loona groaned and reluctantly let's go of your body. She crossed her arms like a toddler.

Y/N:Don't be like that now.

Loona scoffed towords you and turned her back on you. You sighed and got up from her bed.

Y/N:You know where the shower is?

Loona:Theres one in the bathroom go fucking buck wild.

Y/N:Thank you Loo, don't be mad at me forever now. Not when this adventure just started.

Loona:Just don't take long okay......

Y/N:I won't, don't worry.

Before you walked off to the bathroom to take a shower Loona grabbed your wrist tightly, you looked down towords her in confusion. She then kissed your cheek and let go of your wrist, her head now facing away from you.