Finding the boy with a bit of truth.

Location:Brok and Sindri's Dwarven home. (Tree of Yiggdrasill.)
Time:Unknown
Date:Unknown
Status on Loona:Alive.
Status on Freyja:Alive.
Status on Kratos:Alive.
Status on Atreus:Unknown.
Status on Brok and Sindri:Alive.
Answers:None yet.
Status on finding Atreus:Very little made.
Relationship with Loona:Lovers.
Relationship with Blitz and the gang:Family.
---------------------------------------------------------

Sitting next to Sindri against the roaring fire was nice, the conversation? Not so much, more awkward than anything considering what's being told and what very little I know about who I am. Sindri tried to fill me in on who I was and what happend to me but he gagged and almost threw up each and every time he tried to explain...guess his weak stomach was the only thing I really remembered about the guy. From the attempt to explain who and what I was to just some stories of Brok and himself, nothing else happend. All was fine until Kratos walked up behind me and spoke to me like I did something wrong.

Kratos:We're leaving.....now!

His tone of voice didn't make him seem like he was mad but my gut said otherwise.

Y/N:You got a lead on where we can find your boy?

Kratos:Hmm...he was last seen in Helheim...near a wolf named Garm.

Sindri got involved in the conversation.

Sindri:I'm sorry? Did I hear you right? Garm...the Garm, the Garm that if let loose will tear all nine realms to shreds Garm?

Kratos in a very monotone tone gave a very simple response.

Kratos:Yes.

Sindri then started to pace around the tree house, started to mumble to himself and at a fast rate too. I could tell that he was more than concerned, he was petrified with both worry and fear for what might happen if Kratos's boy let this Garm loose.

Y/N:I'm sorry but who is this Garm everyone is so worried about?

Kratos was about to respond to the question until Mimir took that spot.

Mimir:Well you see Brother, Garm is the undead wolf of Helheim who had to be locked up due to his ability to rip tears into the world tree and shatter the entire reality as we know it.

Y/N:So then why would your boy want to go see this Garm? Do you think he was influenced by something?

Kratos:It could be possible...but we have no time to think about it here. Come, we must move.

I nodded at Kratos and gave my goodbye to Sindri, he didn't notice that we left he was so uptight in his thoughts. Following Kratos to the portal thing we had to go through to get here was something, this Giant man of almost unknown origin to the naked eye made him more than an intimidating being indeed. Hell his aura gave off this intimidating vibe that could never be described if I tried. We left the house and made it to the portal where Kratos pulled out the same stone that he used before and held it up to the portal, like last time the portal rose from the debris and made a door. Kratos then lowerd his stone and opend the door, he made a gesture with his head to follow him and in seeing this and seeing that I had no other option I followed him. I couldn't just go back and drink with Sindri and Brok... whenever he desided to show up, but I needed to do this for not only myself... but for the boy who I only assume to be the trickster God himself with what Sindri told me...

Walking through the portal was cold, almost numbing and going to the other side was nothing new. Same old Yiggdrasill roots, same leafs, same sky if you could call it that and same mystery of the tree itself. As we all walked Mimir spoke up.

Mimir:Little brother, now would be a good time for a question or two. So if you have some now would be a good time to ask them.

Hearing this made me think, I pondered on the question for a minute until one came to mind. I don't know why but it just did...