Weiss Bio

Former Name: Weiss Schnee

New Name: FatalError!Weiss

( Like this but its her human form instead and her disguise is FatalError!Sans when fighting someone or talking to them

( Like this but its her human form instead and her disguise is FatalError!Sans when fighting someone or talking to them. )

Nick Names: Ice Queen, The God of her dimension, The Glitch Schnee, The God of Destruction, and The Guardian of her Timelines.

Likes: Winter, Whitley, Willow, Klein, Team RWBY, Team JNPR, Team CFVY, Ink!Sans, Dream!Sans, Geno!Sans, Core!Frisk, Gaster, Epic!Sans, Us!Sans, Us!Papyrus, Oscar, Maria, Qrow, Jaune's Family, Robyn, Fighting, Killing Cinder and Salem, Killing the Brother Gods, Ozpin, Taiyang, Emerald, Reading, Protecting, and Some of the Ace Ops.

Dislikes: Cinder, Salem, Watts, Tyrian, The Brother Gods, Error!Sans, Ironwood, Some of the Ace Ops, Grimms, Puns, Some of Error!Sans Allies, Nightmare!Sans, and Jacques.

Personality: FatalError!Weiss often speaks in a glitchy way, depending on her emotions sometimes. She gets angry on a lot of things; especially about her family. When she is angry she speaks in a more direct enraged way, not glitching much at all in terms of speaking. When someone is quite nice to her, she well, doesnt know how to react that well. She gets sort of awkward, repeating text just a tad more then average. Normally she still doesnt talk much, and when talking to someone she doesnt want to murder immediately, (or her family) she can speak and listen normally. She still isnt much of a talker. Most of the time She's travelling to alternate universes to kill every Cinder, Salem and the Brother Gods in every timeline. like said above, she does not like killing any of her family for nothing, because of how much they love her.

Abilities and Weaknesses

She has the power of FatalError!Sans. she can use the Gaster Blasters, use glitched bones, and she has her own version of Error's strings which is his own blood coming out of her mouth, these strings are made from red magic (DT magic). She can see ALL the codes and files. The only weakness that can be stated is that FatalError!Weiss can crash when too emotional and her vision blocks out the faces of characters sometimes.

Fatal Blasters: Like other regular Sans, She can create Gaster Blasters. But the Gaster Blasters are glitched and the blasts spin around the blasters are also buffed, the Fatal Blasters are like Fatal Error, but its left eye is red, the mouth is green and right eye is green and glitchy, another one can spawn and instead, it's left eye is green and it's right eye is blue.

Red Strings: She mostly uses the red strings to sew code pieces together, and very rarely in battle. If used in battle the cables or strings will automatically target the opponents coding which can either delete it or cause immense pain like red hot metal bars on your frame.

Error Bones: Just like any other Sans, she can summon bones as weapons or shields and can kill any beings weaker than her instantly.

Seeing Codes: She is able to see the codes that compose each universe, character or thing.

Portals: She can create portals to jump from one universe to another, as well as summon them to redirect attacks.

Glyphs Summon: Weiss can still Summon her Arma Giga's but its now Glitched just like her, But its now Faster, Stronger, Too difficult to kill now due to it being Glitched and It can appear on someone's back without them noticing.

End of Bio