Chapter 3.

I turn around to see eddie practically about to touch my back.
Lyla: "Uh hey, is everything okay..." i was trying so hard to hide my smile. This guy waited for me outside my class? BUTTERFLIES.. wait no stop ew. you just met. stop.
He grabs my wrist so hard, again....
Eddie: "Who are you hanging out with, do you know anyone? i mean apart from me 😏" he says winking at me knowing dam well i have no one to hang out with. i laughed.
Lyla: "eddie... i just moved here, i know no one" while giggling looking at him as he guides me while still holding my wrist. trying not to trip over. "can you like slow down before i trip" i said basically blushing hard as ever.
Eddie: "shit sorry" he started laughing and he held my wrist abit looser. i pulled my hand away tho. idk why. i just did. he looked up at me confused.
eddie: "did i hurt ur hand?" he says with a worried face.
Lyla: "no no don't worry" i pulled the doors to the cafeteria open, with eddie quite literally on my ass. he was so close to me, but behind me. i felt so safe tho. So many eyes turned to look in my direction. that's when i felt two fingers on each side of my waist push me in the cafeteria. It was eddie. i felt so butterliy. basically blushing. i looked back to him.
Eddie: "are you going to walk, or do you want me to carry you in" rolling his eyes and laughing.
we walked up to his "designated" table. with a lot of his friends. That's when i saw all of Jaz's friend. Mike and dustin.
Lyla: "Oh hey, mike, hi dustin" smiling while gripping my bag straps hard.
Eddie: "wow i thought you knew no one" smirking As he came to my side still holding onto the bottom of my shirt. yet pulling me closer to him subtly.
Lyla: "i don't, haha these are my little sisters friends, i just know them i had to drop them home yesterday" smiling at my at him then quickly turning away because of how close he was to me.
Eddie: "we'll you can meet the rest of the club later, i wanna take you somewhere else, quieter..." as he smirked. this time he full on grabbed the opposite side of my waist and pushing me against him and guiding me out of the cafeteria. i don't know if i was scared or excited. where tf is this man taking me. i pushed him off me, but stayed close to him. he kept trying to touch me in any way, if it was moving his hand near mine as we walked or pulling me closer. We ended up walking outside to these benches. No one was there... it was just the field a small concrete pathway, and these wooden benches lined up along the field and pathway. Uh wtf. is he going to do to me. i didn't mind tho. i was nervous to sit with everyone anyways. he grabbed my hand again, this time were basically holding hands fully interlocked.
eddie: "follow me, we can just sit out here, i want to talk to you more, like talk talk" he says walking in front of me smiling. i'm blushing so hard. i've never done this before.
eddie: "Can you stop smiling, your making me nervous" he laughed lightly. "your smile" he sighs just looking at me. smiling. i laughed because it was awkward. i didn't know what to do.
We sat on one of the wooden benches. and straddled them facing eachother. (yk how you ride his di- a horse that's how we sat facing eachother)
I put my hand up to cover the sun glaring right in my eye. That's when eddie got up motioning to switch spots w him. He smiled. Pulling my shirt to his side as we swapped.
i smiled at him with that awkward face.
Lyla: "so uh, what are we doing out here?" while smiling.
Eddie: he just looked at me smiling and licking his lips. "i want to take you to watch this movie. i-i didn't want to watch it alone, it's a scary one, so i thought i would just take you" he says smirking resting one of his hands on my thigh. LAWD I WANT TO FUCK HIM SO BAD.
lyla: i laughed. "you're scared... to watch a movie" a say smiling at him.
eddie: "okay fuck you then" as he laughs. "no i'm not scared to watch a movie" he kept giggling in between. "i just want to be around you after school as well" he smiled. he looked nervous for my answer.
Lyla: " i can meet you there" rolling my eyes while laughing.
Eddie: he interrupted me. "no i can pick you up, at 7:00 tonight, cmon, i promise i have you home no later than 11:00"
By then his grip on my lower thigh got tighter. but i didn't care. it felt so good.
Lyla: i smiled and nodded "okay, but make it 7:30 i need time to get dressed" i say while giggling.
Eddie: "mhm" he wasn't even paying attention to what i said. i felt his eyes directly on my lips, i looked away. "i'll pick you up at 7:30" He kept his eye contact and smiling, but i wasn't looking, i was nervous obviously he kept moving his hand up my thigh, but not too high. i rested both my hands on top of his hand that was still on my thigh. he looked up at me with a smirk. i began playing with his rings, turning them around etc. by then my whole hand was on his while we both rested on my thigh. I looked up quickly. and saw he was smiling so
hard. i'm talking ear to ear. i looked back down quickly, we were about 9 inches away from basically kissing lmfao.
Eddie: "stop getting nervous. you know me now" he smirks as he grabs my hand and just holds it. i still hadn't looked up. i was too nervous too.
Lyla: "i'm not nervous around you, i-i'm just-" he cuts me off.
Eddie: he pushes my hair back to reveal my face. "hey" motioning to look up at him. "you're a bad liar, i know your nervous" he smirking so hard. he started laugh out loud.
Eddie: "it's okay, you look so pretty when you lie tho" he laughs.
Lyla: "okay 7:30 tonight" as i started to stand up. my hand still in his. he had this tight grip on my hand. i nervously smiled.
Lyla: "i need to go to class eddie" i say while nervously trying to hide my blushing cheeks. he lifts his leg to sit on the bench normally, (yk with both your legs infront of you lmfao) i'm now in between both his legs, with my upper stomach area was in line with his head. he's still looking down at my hands that he's still fken holding 🤭😏.... he looks up at me. then stands up, making me look up at him.
Eddie: "7:30 pretty girl. okay" while smiling right down at me. he finally let go off my hand. and that's when i smiled nervously and walked in the opposite direction back to the doors we came from. that's when he started following so closely behind me. and made my way to class.

*End of school*