Chapter 9.

I walked out of the bathroom to see him smiling & chatting up with A blonde. i can't lie. she was so pretty.
I got irritated wanting to walk in there pulling him away.
No... just leave it. i walk in to walk back to class with robin etc. and that's when i felt him looking. He told me to come over
Eddie: *hand motioning to come* while lightly smiling.
Lyla: "Robin, *shoved her* robin whos that" i ask annoyed.
Robin: "That's chris, chrissy cunningham" she didn't even pay attention, she just turned and started talking about her and this vickie's interaction.
Nothing was registering in my head. I couldn't think. Did he not ask me to come over? Am
i groupie. i felt the tears well up in my eyes again. i don't know even know why atp. i didn't care. I wiped my eye abit, not wanting any attention. i look back over and see eddie running over to me. since the bell had gone everyone was making their way out.
Eddie: "LYLA" he screamed. i felt tears roll down my
face more.
Eddie: "Lyla" i could hear him in the distance. i didn't care. i kinda go lost in the crowd. still faintly hearing him scream my name. i didn't want to be there anymore. i ran to the door and ran to my car. Full on balling my eyes. tbh i didn't know why. i tried to act like i didn't care that he was talking to
someone else. maybe their just friends .... i drove the rest of the way home with tears blocking my vision
I came home to my empty house, and decided i wasn't going to go to eddie's. Fuck him. i began to feel so sick thinking about how fast my heart sank when he pulled that shit this morning. so no... i'm not going to go please him. i jumped in my bed. that's when it hit me. it smelt just like him. oh ffs i can't escape him. i began to cry because i missed him & his touch so much. that's when i drifted off into sleep.

Eddie Pov:
I motioned her to come sit with me in the cafeteria. but no, she decides to sit with that dick Steve. I can't lie i was getting irritated. She can't do this. She's basically mine after last night. Yeah i made a mistake but she can't just go up with steve. I grew madder & i saw her laugh with him and his stupid group. i couldn't pull my eyes off her tho. I didn't want to cause a scene then get embarrassed if i go over there, but it was worth it. I go to stand up and look over, shes going to the bathroom
Eddie: "Fuck yes" i got so happy. i ran out the cafeteria after her. I'd hope she'd just run back into me. But i saw her eyes. They were clearly watery.
my heart never sank faster. i wanted to feel her. on me.
Eddie: "Lyla" i yell as she's a few feet infront.
Lyla: "Eddie, please just go away" she wiped her cheek. i knew i wasn't going to give up. shes crying. She's mine. i don't care about steve. i run to her and grab her shirt.
Eddie: "lyla please just listen" as she turns her body as i pulled her closer by the shirt.
Lyla: "Wtf is your problem" She pushed me off, but again i wasn't going to watch her leave again.
Eddie: "I didn't mean it like that, lyla please just listen"  where a couple inches away. i could smell the perfume. her hair. so much inside of me just wanted to pull her in for a kiss.
Lyla: "So you take me out, basically fuck me on the first day we met, stay over AT MY HOUSE then wake up saying it should've never happened, and u want me to come over to your house to talk, after you saw me with steve" she scoffs. i can't lie. she so fucken beautiful when's she mad. I tried so hard not to smile so she wouldn't get annoyed.
Lyla: "Eddie, Fuck off" she grabs my hand and moving it off her shirt.
She began walking away when i yelled
Eddie: "6:30 my place" i could see she wanted to smile the smart bitch. she knew what she was doing. i watched as she walked into the bathroom. smirking. i turned to go get my shit from the cafeteria and go to class, that's when i bumped into Chrissy, Yes, Chrissy Cunningham.
Chrissy: "H-hey, sorry" She looked up at me smiling.
Eddie: "I-it's okay" getting out of her way to head back to the cafeteria.
Chrissy: "Hey Eddie, uh do you have any on you" she said while stuttering.
I looked back smiling. Chrissy cunningham was to buy my goods...
Eddie: "Uh yeah i should i'll check" she followed close to me as we walked back to the cafeteria.
Eddie: "I can't give it to you during school tho, everyone know that" i smirk. giggling a little bit "but i can meet you behind the school to do the exchange then"
Chrissy: "I can't, i have something after school" she pouts looking disappointed.
Eddie: "Chrissy, there's about 80 students in here, i can't do it now, meet me at the back of the school"
Chrissy: "O-okay" she giggles and smiles looking up at me. I look up and see lyla looking right at me. Fuck.
*hand signals to come to eddie*
*she nods no (lyla)
Is she crying? fuck. i moved chrissy out of the way and ran to lyla. she saw me coming and moved her way thru the crowd of students.
Eddie: "Lyla, Lyla"
I can't see her. She thinks i'm with chrissy. fuck. i would never. By the time i make it to the door she left in, i see her speed out of the car park. Fuck.

*Fast foward- to the drug ordeal*
At this point. i wasn't even paying attention to what i was giving chrissy i just wanted to head home incase lyla came sooner.
Chrissy: "Eddie, *snaps her fingers*" shit i was daydreaming.
Eddie: "yeah sorry, i can do half an ounce for $20"
Chrissy: "u-h do you have anything stronger, sorry" she went to grab my hand but i moved it back quickly.
Eddie: "Uh yeah, i should but it's back at my place"
Chrissy: "O-okay, we can go now" smiling. i think she thinks i'm flirting but Lyla was the only thing on my mind.

*Chrissy & eddie drive to eddie's trailer*

Eddie: "You first" smiling at her.
Chrissy and i step in, i immediately start looking for the "sPeCiAl k"
Chrissy: "y-you live here alone?" looking around.
Eddie: "My uncle, he doesn't hang around here a lot. so it's mostly just me" rummaging thru the draws.
Eddie: "it should be in the room, give me sec"
I see chrissy nod and i turn to my room.

*few moments pass*
Eddie: "Found it, I got it, Ch-rissy, chrissy"
She was frozen. her eyes pale almost rolled back.
"Chrissy!!! CHRISSY WAKE UP"
i backed up and she began to fucken lift in the air. SHE WAS FLOATING.

Eddie: "what the fuck" i fell to the floor as her bones snapped one by one followed by her eyes... her eyes ere pulled back into her skull.
Eddie: "AHHHHHHHHHHHH" I grabbed my keys and ran. I sped so fast i almost lost control of the wheel. "What the fuck was that" - i didn't know where to go, so i sped to Lylas house. i needed her. just her.