Chapter 6.

We made it to the entrance, i shiver as the door opens. Eddie looked at me straight away.
Eddie: "Here, why didnt you ask before" with a wholesome smile whilst putting it around me.
It smelt just like him. it was so warm. i felt so safe omdayz. he began rubbing my arms from behind as we walked. i walked over to the pay phone to call jaz again.
Lyla: "Where Are you?"
Jaz: "Mums not coming home, she's staying with her new bf" we both laughed "so i'm staying at mikes and then i'll come home tomorrow after school"
Lyla: "Um so who's staying with me?" i ask annoyed cos i hate being at home alone.
Jaz: "You're 18 grow up" *hang up the phone*
Bitch... should i ask him to come over ... tehe
we got to his car. thank god he doesn't do that clichè shit and opens my doors.... that will always make me laugh LMFAO. i pull the jacket tighter to me.
Eddie: "Hey bab- i mean lyla, there's a small blanket at the back if you want" with a serious face. looking at me. ugh he's so cute.
Lyla: did he just call me babe HAHHAHA after a day of knowing eachother LMFAOOOO - kidding he's so cute.
Lyla: "it's okay bab- i mean eddie" mocking him.
Eddie: "you're a dick, 🤭" while laughing at me.
He left his hand on the console, but i felt frisky. so i grabbed it and held it close to my stomach. and leaned on the window smiling.
I could feel him looking at me, but i didn't want to look. i was already smiling to hard. He held my hand back with the other holding the wheel. every so often moving it to change the gears. By then i checked the time it was 11-30...
Lyla: "shit didn't even realise it was so late" should i ask him to stay over.... ahhh wtf do i ????
*Pulls up to my house*

He gets out and again i'm trying to find my bag. eddie comes around and grabs it for me. he's so close to my legs i could feel him. he smirks as he looks between my legs in the gap of my dress while coming back up. i move his head
"ew stop" i say while laughing
That's when he rests his hands on my legs again as i face him while still sitting in the chair (yk half way out but your still sitting but your facing the door but the door is open ok thx) he leans in more licking his lips. i looked at his lips and lick mine. that's when he grips my thigh so hard. i look up at him and his seductive eyes.
Lyla: "Ow it hurts" while nervously looking at him.
he smiled and leaned in kissing me........ his lips were so soft and fluffy. omg i was in heaven. i could feel my cat downstairs start to get a little bit drippy... his hands were still on my thighs. We just kept going... i never felt so happy. he began moving his hands closer to miss kitty kat downstairs. about one inch away. While i was running my hands thru his hair and resting in his neck. i loved every bit of this. i kept pulling him closer to me by his jean loop.
Eddie: *moans in my mouth* "you feel so good, fuck" he barely gets the words out without groaning in my mouth. i smile. then pull away. his hand almost at my pussay.
Lyla: "Stop, we can't do it in my driveway lol" while laughing. he still hasn't moved his hand back from my crotch area. i push my way out of the car. still holding his hand.
Lyla: "Come" i mutter abit out of breath. I see him do his stupid seductive smile while following right behind me with my hand still in his.
Eddie: "your sister, your mum? how?" he says looking down at me abit out of breath.
Lyla: "just shush, no one's home" i mutter while pulling him closer to me. I didn't care that we only met today. i knew i loved him. i knew i wanted him with me and IN ME!

*stumbling in the hallway while he can't take his lips off mine trying to navigate my way to the room*
I push him down to the bed. then walk out to make sure no one's home. (smart gyal ik 🤭) i walk out seeing him literally so hungry for me. ugh i loved it. i went to everyone's room and saw no one. GREENLIGHT. i locked the front door and eddie's car. and ran back to my room. where i saw eddie lying fully down in my bed. he gets up as i walk in. i smiled.
Lyla: "i can't believe i'm doing this omfg" and laugh.
Eddie: "you know you wanted it all along" as her smirks. he sits up and i straddle his lap continuously kissing him. his whole tongue basically swimming down my throat. I loved it. he felt so good. He goes to lift my dress. and take it the way off. i just kept nodding as he went. he knew me too well. he was so good at reading my body language. i felt his hands on my bare waist. he kept moving it back and forth. i began to moan in his mouth while kissing back.
Lyla: "Fuck, k-keep going" i could barley keep the words together. i smiled and pulled back. teasing him.
Eddie: *moans in my mouth* "fuck your lips feel so- *moans again* i pulled his shirt off and push him in the bed.
Eddie: "Hey hey, slow down baby"' while he smiled back into my lips. i was straddling him atp. i could feel the bulge right in my pussayy, it felt so good. i didn't want to moan but i couldn't stop. his back on the bed. he grabbed my bra straps and unclipped it. fuck this is really happening omg.

He throws my bra on the floor and gets up to flip me on the bed. He began kissing down my neck.
eddie: "fuck lyla, u feel so goo-" he moaned again as i smiled with my head back. he made his way down to my stomach. then my thighs.
Lyla: "Edd- eddi-keep going omg" "fuck *moan*" he smiled back up at me. and he stood up pulling my pantie off. he wasted no time and put his fingers gliding them around my lips.
Lyla: "fuck i'm so wet, oh go in further" i mutter,
Eddie: "fuck you're so wet, he pulled his fingers out licking them. Oh My God wtf 🤭😭
Eddie: "im gonna fuxk you so hard" he slides his fingers back in. faster this time. one hand on my neck. i kept moaning and trying to grab his hand to stop.
Lyla: "*moan* fuck eddie, stop stop *moan*"
i try to close my legs.
Eddie: "open your legs lyla, stop closing them, im gonna fuck you so hard" he started to laugh. as he could see me gripping the sheets. i was a wreck. i was moaning with no hold back. i felt like i was in heaven. he stopped and pulled his fingers out to lick them clean and came back up for a kiss. He was hitting every spot. i couldn't even kiss him back. i just kept moaning in his mouth.
Eddie: "that's my pretty girl" that's when i got up
and began touching up on the bulge in his boxes.
Eddie: "Easy tiger" he says while giggling. i didn't care.
Lyla: i pulled eddie for a kiss. "eddie"
Eddie: "what" while drilling having his fingers inside me. "use your words pretty girl" as he began sucking in my boobs.
I couldn't even look at him. my eyes were rolling back, my back arches
i pulled his fingers out, and let out a loud moan.
Lyla: *MOOAAN* "FUCK IM GONNA C-" i couldn't finish i already began squirting. he didn't stop. he went deeper. He never took his eyes off me.
Eddie: "Look at me lyla, lyla, look at me"
Lyla: my head swung back as he kept going faster moaning louder than ever. he stopped and began kissing down my stomach. i didn't even look at him. i was in the clouds by then.
He went down sliding his tongue in and out. I felt his lips on my pussay, i let out a moan followed by him.
Eddie: "u taste so fucking good *moan* the vibration of his voice sent me shivers. running my fingers thru his hair.
Lyla: "Eddie stop eddie stop stop, i'm gna cu-"
I squirted again all over his face. i couldn't even look at him. He began licking all over. licking up all the squirt. followed by his hand as he stands up. kissing me with one hand still stroking my clit and the other on my neck gripping me tight. atp i wasn't even kissing him back. i was so out of breath. i covered my face the pillow as he stood up. closing my legs after. My legs began shaking lightly. my stomach was still wet from my (pussay juice 🤭) i turned to my side trying to squeeze my legs togther to stop the shaking. i heard him laugh as he walked to the door grabbing his shirt & my towel.
Eddie: "lyla open your legs" while giggling with a smile
Lyla: "no i can't, i can't go anymore" i was so burnt out. and out of breath still in the pillow.
Eddie: "i know you're shaking, u taste so good fuck"
he grabbed the pillow to reveal my tired face.
Eddie: "open your legs so i can dry you off" i didn't even get a chance to open my legs on my own, he forced them open. while wiping off my legs and stomach.
Lyla: i couldn't turn to look at him yet. i was so shook. did i just fuck eddie munson the mf who almost hit me in the car park.....
i didn't have any regrets tho. I put my hands up to cover my face while he was still wiping me off. He started to laugh. he began using his hand to wipe my pussay lips off. i pulled his hand off while sitting up. and kissing him. i saw his boxers were abit wet... but only in one spot.. i know dam well that's not mine. he cummed too? lawd.
Lyla: "what's this" as i felt down on his dick.
Eddie: "Your dinner for tomorrow" while kissing me back with one of my boobs in his hand. i push him off grabbing my towel. and covering up while walking to the shower.
Eddie: "Lyla, wait where you going" he stand up putting his shirt on.
Lyla: "i need to shower. and no you can't come" i laughed.
Eddie: "yeah no i'm coming" as he jumps up. with his shirt and boxes.
I ran to the bathroom trying to beat him while we're both laughing. But no i didn't make it to the door in time before i felt him grab my waist pulling me closer to him.
Eddie: "Lyla stop, where you going" he moans in my mouth.
Lyla: "Can i shower dam" as i push him off while still laughing out of breath. He grabs me again.
Eddie: "no lyla, stop, i'm coming" he looks so hungry for me LMFAO.
Lyla: "Okay okay, i don't care just come then" i said rolling my eyes as i see him start smiling again.