Chapter 8.

Your Pov (Lyla)
The sun glaring directly in my face. It felt so warm. i feel so happy, butterflies still in my stomach when i turned and saw eddie already sitting up at the end of my bed. He was just fidgeting with his rings and whatever else he had in his hands. it looked like he was waiting for me to wake. he's so cute omg. Until he said...
Eddie: "Hey about last night, i had the best time ever, about the first good time i've had in awhile, but i shouldn't have, sorry" he couldn't even look at me while saying it.
Lyla: i sat up in the bed confused looking directly at him.
Lyla: "What? it's fine, i had fun too" "What's wrong" i go to hold his hand. He pulled it away.
Eddie: "No, i-i should probably go, thanks for letting me stay" he runs out the room. followed by the slamming of my front door. i got up out of bed confused. did i do something wrong. is he uncomfortable around me... i started crying. i rested my face in my hands. i felt so embarrassed. should i go to him? See what's wrong? .... no fuck him. idgaf. who tf fucks me, he initiated it, then stays the night hugging me, then thinks to pull that in the morning. wtf is his problem. eh i don't care.

Eddie's Pov:
She looked so peaceful while she sleeps. i was to tempted to lie down to kiss her around the face to wake her. I sat up waiting. The guilt sat in. Maybe i shouldn't have done it so quick. we just met. fuck. but i love her. no ... no you don't you don't even know her well. So many thought running thru my head. i just wanted her to hug me.
Lyla: "Eddie, why you" she stops to rub her eyes. i start to panic. "Why you sitting there" she muffled i could see she hadn't woken up properly.
Eddie: "Hey about last night, i had the best time ever, about the first good time i've had in awhile, but i shouldn't have, sorry"
My heart sank. i shouldn't have said it. As she sat up looking worried.
Eddie: "i need to go thank you for letting me stay"
I needed to go. i felt so empty. so much in me just wanted to run back in her room and kiss her all over. No.... i rushed it. i sped out of her driveway. to school. We can just talk when i see her today. What if she doesn't want to talk. fuck. i fucked up.

*First period* *Bell Rings*
I ran to her class, waited outside waiting for her.
Mr Kenon: "About 35% of you didn't send anything last night, todays the last day to submit something or you will be receiving a F" He shouts but i didn't pay mind to it. i needed to see lyla. That's when i saw her. he beautiful long hair over one of her shoulders, she was wearing the same top i saw her in the first day i saw her. that's when i saw why she was smiling.
Eddie: "Fuck is that steve" i looked annoyed at this point.
Lyla: HAHAHA she laughed out loud. she was laughing with steve. my heart sank so low. I fucked up bad. i wanted her with me right now. i needed to feel her. i saw her walking to the door, followed by steve. No, she's going with him. i looked worried.
Eddie: "Lyla, Lyla" i went to grab her hand. that's when steve said
Steve: "Eddie you weirdo leave her alone, go away" he smirked as lyla looked at me and turned away.
Eddie: "Lyla come here i need to talk" i say in a stern voice hoping she would just come. She kept looking at me with those sad eyes, i could see them water abit. I knew then i fucked up so bad.
I grabbed her hand, that's when steve slapped me away "Fuck off, she doesn't want to go with you" I pushed him that's when lyla Came and pushed me off steve.
Lyla: "Eddie, please go, go away" She grabs steve's shirt pushing him in the opposite direction. i felt like cracking steve's head open, as he smirked while him and lyla walked in the same direction. I watched them walk to the cafeteria. as i stood hopeless in the hallway.
Eddie: "what do i do" i felt like shit.

Lyla Pov: I made my way to school after checking Jaz was still with Mike. I felt so empty. i missed him so bad. he was the only one i wanted to be around. i began crying as my vision blurred while driving. Did he really just try to fuck me then leave. Why was i so dumb. i literally let him walk all over me. I felt so dumb. but couldn't believe myself when i say i hated him, because i knew i still loved him and his company.

*At school in Mr Kenons Class"
Steve: "Hey lyla, y-you okay" He says worried looking me in the face.
Lyla: "Yeah i'm fine, im just tired" i barely slept. i lost sleep to fuck someone who only had the intention to fuck then leave. i felt sick to my stomach thinking about it. Steve kept trying to talk to me, i didn't feel like talking but i didn't want to brush him off. So i plastered a fake smile and just conversed with him, only 49 more minutes till break. (recess or whatever tf you Americans call it lmfao) 
Steve: "So we still going out next week or..." fuck i definitely did not want to go but he was smiling so hard, i felt bad.
Lyla: "Yeah ofc, why wouldn't we" smiling looking back focusing on the lesson.