Chapter 7.

I let the water drip down my back as i lean against the wall. a couple minutes later i hear metal hit my sink. Here we go again i think to myself- smiling.
i turned to look for eddie, and there he was. Smiling with that stupid seductive look on his face as he looked me up and down.
Eddie: "Fuck i don't think i've had enough" he says smirking while looking at my body up and down. he steps in the shower and immediately pushes me against the wall. it was so cold. but i didn't think i had enough either.
Eddie: "U taste even better in the shower" I can feel his hands everywhere. i let him do whatever. i just wanted him with me. i was swinging my head back every few seconds as i felt his hands go between my thighs.
Lyla: *MOAN* eddi- fuck..." i gave up tryna talk. i dug my head in his chest, bite him lightly every few seconds. That's when he grabbed me by the throat to look up at him. i kept my eyes closed as i smiled up at him.
Lyla: "what *MOAN* i couldn't stop smiling. i didn't really care if he saw it either. I still had my eyes closed as i felt this euphoric feeling all throughout my body.
Eddie gripped my throat harder. almost cutting off my airway. I grabbed his hand off me opening my eyes to see him smiling leaning in for a kiss. i could do this all night. I shoved his hand down to my pussay. i opened my eyes to him smiling and digging further in.
Eddie: "Like that? You like it like that" He was barely talking.
Lyla: "Yeah *MOAN*" i looked down and saw he had more than two fingers in. i threw my head back "*MOAN***
Eddie: "can you feel it? Are you going to-"
Lyla: "IM CUMMING **MOAN**
I pulled his fingers out whilst getting down in my knees. I wasted no time and started sucking it straight away.
Eddie: "F-Fuck lyl-" he could barley finish his sentence. i could barley breathe. the water directly in my face and his dick all the down my throat.
Eddie: "Fuck i'm gonna cum, im gonna cum, fuck" he gently says while lifting my hair up. i exhale loudly *EXHALE* eddie grabbed my head and shoved me back in. i smiled looking up. he wasn't even looking. he was somewhere else tbh. he kept pulling my hair back as i kept going.

Eddie's POV:

Eddie: "fuck i'm gonna cum in her mouth *fuck*"
She feels so good everywhere. i feel so comfortable with her. i didn't want to leave her. do i love her already? i think to myself- i think i do. smiling to myself. i look down at her and she's going crazy. I want her. all the time.
Lyla: "Like that" she muffled with my dick in the way.
Eddie: "Yes fuxk im cumming" i released in her mouth. I saw her swallow every bit before licking up on the tip making her way up to my chest.
Fuck she's just swallowed. she's feels so good. as she makes her way up i continue lifting her up while grabbing her neck to kiss her. one of her hands still stroking my shlong.
Lyla: "You like that?" she was laughing in between our kisses.
I couldn't even reply. i moaned in her mouth hoping she'd understand.
Eddie: "fuck yes" and i twirl her in the shower so she could have some of the water. She wasn't looking at me, but i could see her smiling facing the wall as she moved the water all over her body. Fuck she looks so good doing that. i Grabbed some of her soap and began lathering her up, rubbing her boobs, each one. moving down to her crotch. There she let out a soft moan moving my hand away.
Eddie: "it's okay, i'm done, i won't do anymore" i smile kissing her still. She looked so out of it. i finish my shower and hopping out so she can finish hers on her own. i walked to her bedroom. sitting down drying myself off with the towel i found. i put my clothes back on and she walks in. She still isn't looking again me. Fuck did i scare her - i think to myself. no what if she didn't want to. fuck i'm so dumb.
Eddie: "Hey are you okay?" i say with a worried face.
Lyla: "Yeah i'm just tired" she lets of a small laugh.
Lyla: "Eddie i'm okay, really, i had fun" she smiled walking over to me. Kissing me on the lips. Her lips felt so soft.
Eddie: "Me too" I brushed her hair back and she smiled and turned around to change. I couldn't pull my eyes off her.
Lyla: "Eddie... can you um look away thanks" she says quietly while laughing.
Eddie: "i just saw your whole body wh-"
Lyla: "Eddie... stfu and turn around" she laughs as she drops her towel. rolling her eyes.
I fell back on the bed with my hands over my face. Fuck that was the best session i've ever had. i lift my head leaning on my elbows. She's slipping on her panties.
Eddie: "Dam let me help you with that lyla" i eagerly get up.
Lyla: "Stop 🤭" "turn around eddie, fk you're so annoying" she says laughing covering her boobs. i get up to help her rise her panties. and help her put her shirt on. I couldn't pull myself off her. i stayed hugging her waist resting my head in her shoulder. I could smell her shampoo, the very same i smelt when i first saw her in the car park. i knew in that very moment i fell for her. i continue to give her soft kisses by her neck. as she applied her cream and whatever tf she put on her lips. She grabbed both my hands that were resting on her waist, and moved them as she turned around to face me. She tippy toed to kiss me. Her lips were soft as clouds. i wanted to lick them so bad.
Lyla: "Okay can you go home now i'm going to bed" she started laughing a lot harder that usual.
Eddie: "Okay pretty girl. i'll pick u up tomorrow for school" i say smiling abit sad that i'm leaving her.
We continued to kiss as i sat on the edge of her bed. "i was kidding you stupid" she muttered thru her kiss. I pull back confused.
Eddie: "What did you say" i smile as she looks at me. i tried not to smile but i couldn't she's too
pretty.
Lyla: "You're so annoying" she rolled her eyes holding my hand pulling me to lie down. "You're staying over, Jaz is not coming home, she's staying with mike. and my mum is uh slutting with her work bf" she looked at me with those pretty brown puppy eyes. "Please don't leave, im scared" i felt this heavy feeling in my stomach... is that butterflies. nah wtf this girl got me having butterflies. i got up to straighten my shirt, that's when she chucks a pillow and her small blanket on the floor.
Lyla: "Uh you're sleeping on the floor bitch" she laughed and rolled her eyes.
Eddie: i laugh she still hasn't let go of my hand. i look at her. and smile. "goodnight lyla" i was about to crouch down to lie on the floor.
Lyla: "i was kidding u dumbass, come here" fuck this girl is full of jokes. even when she's tired.
Eddie: "Fk you're annoying" i say laughing as she opens her blanket motioning to come in.
Lyla: "night eddie, thank you" she started to turn to me. "thank you for staying" i felt her grab my hand tightly. I really love this girl bro. I never wanted to leave. I kissed her forehead. she looked up and smiled then turned around. I couldn't help but hug her tightly from the back.
I couldn't sleep. she was in my mind the whole time. Eddie: "Lyla, lyla" i shove her softly. Fuck she's asleep.

*WENT TO SLEEP TOGETHER*