chapter 4.

Lyla: "Jaz hurry tf up" rolling my eyes.
Jaz: "COMING" she yelled annoyed. ou bitch don't make run you over and then leave you here.
She gets in and sees me smiling and trying to wipe the smile off.
Jaz: "you're a slut. Mike told me you and eddie went to the school make out spot, it's the first day lyla" she says annoyed.
Who tf does this bitch think she is. i rolled my eyes.
Lyla: He knew i was too nervous to sit amongst everyone else, so he said he wanted to talk in somewhere quieter, you stupid bitch. why tf would i already try sleeping w someone" rolling my eyes knowing dam well if he asked to fuck i would...
Jaz: "Yeah Yeah whatever, why you smiling so
hard then? he's taking you out huh? cos mike asked me to sub for their hellfire club. Because eddie is "busy" tonight." she rolled her eyes.
Fuck she's onto me,she's so annoying.
Lyla: "Yes Jaz, He's taking me to the movies, now stfu before i make you walk from here" Turning up the music. so she can stfu.

*GOT HOME AT 4:30*

I began cleaning up the house, and tidying my room. by then it was already 6:25.
Lyla: "Shit i haven't even showerd"
I ran to shower and do my shaving (ifykyk tehe)
I basically drenched my self in my most expensive perfume. i didn't know whether to wear normal jeans outfit or dress.... (easy access TEHEHEH) let's go extra tonight - i think to myself.
I put on my black mini tight dress, i hated wearing dresses but this one was a nice stretchy material so it'll do. put on my shoes (u choose in ur head tehe) and do some make up. i looked in the mirror.
Lyla: "dam id want to smash to if i were him" laughing at my own joke. It was around 7:24PM and i heard a beep outside. Dam this bitch couldn't give me an extra 6 minutes. as i grab one of my lipglosses i hear a knock..... THIS MAN CAME TO GET ME FROM THE DOOR. OMDAYZ!
i yelled to max that i was leaving. 
Lyla: "Jaz lock the door i'll be back around 12"
Jaz: "Bye"
I went to open the door and there i saw eddie. Smiling so hard. He looked so shocked, looking me from the bottom to top.
He looked so nice. He wore his normal clothes tho.... (dam didn't even try LMFAO)
he put his hand out to grab mine.
Eddie: "Oh my god, y-y-you look so good" smiling and licking his lips.
Lyla: "Okay let's go" i say rushing with a smile. i walked down the pathway to his car first. and he followed behind me. about 2-3 steps behind.
i could hear him giggling behind me. i couldn't help but giggle to.
We both got into the car and that when i realised how short my dress really was. fuck i'm so dumb. he prob thinks i'm a slutty girl now. No ... he thinks i'm hot 😏
Eddie goes to change gears. LAWD HE DRIVES STICK UGH. and resting that same hand in the middle console touching my leg abit.
I jolted because of his ring being so cold my thigh.
Eddie: "woah easy i wasn't going down there, but...."
I cut him off.
Lyla: i was giggling "i know, your rings are cold that's all" looking out the window smiling. he puts his hand up to my chin guiding my face back his direction.
Eddie: "Woah, did you put in make up too???" Smiling but that seductive smile.
Lyla: i move his hand but still held it, just moved it off my face, and held his hand in my lap. "stop looking at me like that" while smiling so hard. i tried to keep eye contact but i just couldn't. His eyes were so *sigh* perfect.
Eddie: "How am i looking at you pretty girl huh" mocking me.
lyla: "like that, you know what you're doing"
Eddie: "Uh-huh, fuck you're so pretty" "look at me" i flipped his palm of his hand and rested it on my lower stomach. (imagine his hand is facing the road and his inner hand is on my stomach TEHHE)
i looked up to him.
Lyla: "What?" smiled and looked down again.
Eddie: " If you're too scared we can watch something else" he turned his hand around to hold mine tightly. i began playing with his rings again.
Lyla: "We can watch whatever, i just wanted to come with you" And smiled at him looking down again.
Eddie: "Look at me when you talk" smirking then looking back at the road.
i was determined to make him feel nervous by looking him directly in the face.
Lyla: "We can't watch whatever, i don't mind" looking at him in his eyes the entire time. i was so proud that i did it.
Eddie: "that's right pretty girl, like that" smirking.
i continued playing with his rings and hands the whole way there.

*10 mins pass where are at the mall*

i bent over while still sitting to pick up my bag, and that's when eddie opened my door, and leaned in the frame almost touching me.
Eddie: "cmon hon, we're going to miss it" Smiling leaning closer in.
Lyla: "i just need my bag, sorry give me a sec"
that's when eddie went down by my legs to grab it but my leg room was tight, so i moved back as much as i could. with his face gliding up my leg and he came back up. with one of his hands on my thigh to push himself back up.
Eddie: "Here" he looked so handsome. he was so close to my lips. i licked mine as he watched me do it. he kept staring as i licked them. then i began to try to get out. his hand was still on my thigh. he began moving it up closer to my crotch. but not right on my VERGINA.... (my million dollar pussay)
i grabbed his hand and held it as i got out of the car.
Lyla: "Hey" i laughed. "Not yet" you smirked up at him as you held his hand walking in the direction of the mall.
Eddie: He laughed. following right behind you.
We made it to the entrance, and i let go of his hand.
Eddie: "hey" while grabbing my hand. "stop letting go of me" he says sternly looking down at you looking abit irritated.
i was already blushing and idgaf at that point. he knew how nervous around him. so gaf.
I look up at him, rolling my eyes and giggling.
Lyla: "Shit Steve's right there"