Chapter 5.

Lyla: "Shit steve, we have to in another direction please. i looked up at eddie, he looked so confused.
eddie: "why why, what happened?" he goes to grab my hand "lyla what is it?"
he says in a stern voice.
Lyla: "He wanted to take me out, but i declined because uh i was busy" looking embarrassed.
Eddie: "uh huh, my pretty girl wanted to come with me instead huh 😏" while smirking. no bitch he beat you to it.... but i would've still said you 🤭😏
Lyla: "Calm down cocky" i laughed "he asked before you, i just didn't feel like going out today. but uh"
Eddie: "Yeah yeah" grabbing my chin to look up to him. "yeah you wanted to come with me, it's okay i know" he says laughing. with a cocky attitude.
I rolled my eyes. laughing. that's when eddie grabbed my hand a rushing me up the excavator. and making me face him to block me from steve. i kept looking around fiddling with my bag strap.
i walked infront of him with eddie right behind me i could feel him right on my ass........
he grabbed my hand again. holding it tightly as i faced the front. i started to smile. and looked back.
Lyla: "do we always have to hold hands" while laughing.
Eddie: "Yes, what if someone thinks they can just come and talk to you..." he wasn't laughing he was serious. UGH YES PROTECTIVE. (s)creaming)
i smiled and said "it's okay, i won't talk to anyone, i'm here with you ofc" he rested his shoulders and smirked.
Eddie: "even if someone came up to you, i wouldn't let it happen regardless, so ..." he was smiling and laughing looking down at me and we walked. I got to the movie stand first before him. that's when he came behind me and rested his head in my shoulder, with his arms wrapped loosely around my lower waist area.
Eddie: "you want snacks?" lifting his head off my shoulder coming to the side of me, still fucken holding my hand ofc 🤭😭
Lyla: "Get whatever you want, i really don't mind, it's fine"
Eddie: smiled down at me. and giggled abit. as i held the eye contact.
Lyla: "Hey why you looking away" using my pointer finger guiding him back to me. giggling with a smirk.
Eddie: "hey hey, you don't get to do that" pushing my hair behind my shoulder. i rolled my eyes giggling.
Eddie: "Hey two tickets to Back to the future please, and can i grab two large mountain dews and -" he continued getting his snacks. while i dug thru my bag trying to find my money. i pull out my $20 and handing it to the counter. and that's when eddie grabbed my hand hard and put it down beside him. but still holding my wrist.
Lyla: "eddie, i have money too, i'll pay for the tickets"
He ignored me, while still choosing his snacks. i wonderd off to a pay phone to call jaz.
Eddie: "Where you going?" in a stern voice abit worried "i just need to call jaz if she's okay, don't worry big boy i'm coming back" and walked off laughing. letting go of his hand. He smiled and continued paying for the food.

*called jaz she's at hellfire with mike and going back to his after*

Eddie: "Hey are you done, i need help"
i look back and this mf bought the whole snack bar I laughed.
Lyla: "who are you feeding with all these snacks" laughing a lot harder. and grabbing some of the snacks to help hold.
Eddie: "Selection 😏🤭" while laughing.
Lyla: "what number cinema are we in" looking into his eyes. almost getting lost in them.
Eddie: "shit the tickets are in my back pocket, you can grab them" smiling. "sorry" he says.
Lyla: "it's okay, as i giggle basically touching his ass"
lyla: "i got them" still giggling, "cinema 3"
We get to our cinema and it's half empty. I sat down before him signalling him to sit next to me trying to keep it down as the movie has started (just the ads)
Eddie: "no you stupid, let's go all the way to the top"
oh fuck this man is going to do something .... no one was up there....
Lyla: "Okay go, i'll follow behind you" annoyed that we have to walk up the stairs again.
Eddie sat down, and just before i sat down next to him, he says
Eddie: "no sit in this side, motioning to sit on his right side. while smirking.
Lyla: "I can't get over there, why can't i just sit here" annoyed just wanting to sit down.
eddie: "Hurry" while grabbing the end of my dress.
At this point. i was forced to glide over his lap. to the other side. I began trying to slide over without sitting on his lap LMFAO. he grabbed my hips, and helped me across but pushing me down on his lap. ugh this man. he started to laugh as i was basically sitting in his lap. i slapped him in the chest. trying not to laugh. i got to my seat. and sat down.
Lyla: "you're so annoying" while laughing and rolling my eyes.
Eddie: "wait 🤭 what did i do" mocking me. and laughing. he passed me most of the snacks while he was sipping his drink. but i didn't bother to open any. i was to embarrassed to.

*movie almost finished*
His hand was rested directly on my thigh. he kept looking over to me, as i was watching. the movie was so good so far.
Eddie: "U okay?" he says looking at me.
Lyla: "Yeah Ofc, why?" i look back at him.
He smiles and grips my thigh even harder. "Nothing, just checking on you." he turned his head back to the movie. i didn't want to do any of the sexual stuff in the cinema or yet tbh. and he read me so well and just held my hand or thigh.
His grip on my thigh only grew bigger. it kinda hurt but not that bad. i went to grab his hand and just held it while leaning in to his shoulder.
He smiled and giggled. i looked up.
lyla: "what? and smiled"
Eddie: "nothing" giggles "i just can't believe i just met you and now we're holding hands with you on my shoulder watching back to the future" he started to laugh. i got embarrassed. maybe he didn't want me on him so quickly. i got up immediately.
lyla: "Sorry" looked towards to screen and straightened my posture.
Eddie: "no come back, it's not that" looking guilty. "go you can put ur head back now" still looking at me.
Lyla: "no it's okay, you're shoulders uncomfortable anyways" while laughing.
Eddie: "Ouch dam" laughing at me.
I knew dam it was comfortable LMFAO.
Lyla: "i'm kidding, u sook" holding his hand a little tighter while rubbing his rings. and giggling.
I put my head back in his shoulder and fell asleep. FML I HOPE I DIDNT DROOL OR SNORE OMDAYZ.

*END OF MOVIE*
Eddie: shoves me abit to wake up, "Lyla, lyla, fuxk she's a pretty sleeper too" i woke up straight away as he said that.
Lyla: "Shit i'm sorry" still having his hand in mine.
Aw he never moved... ugh i'm falling in love.
Eddie: "it's okay, let's go now" pulling me up by my hand.

LAWD HE CAN HAVE MY KIDS OMDAYS!