ᴄʟᴀss ɪɴ sᴇssɪᴏɴ!

After receiving joyful news from the letter sent by Endeavor yesterday, I decided it'd be best to actually take some rest y'know to get ready for My Hero Academia.. I dozed off that night happy for what's to come "Wakey Wakey!" I suddenly woke up seemingly in my mind scape once again as I sighed, "You really couldn't pick any better time for this..?" Meliodas shook his head, "Nope! Plus what's wrong with me trying to congratulate you on this? I can tell you wanted this for a long time!" I smiled "Well, I did and I couldn't have done this without your help" Meliodas patted my shoulder "What-cha mean I only helped you first understand them, really you could have unlocked them by just being in a dire situation but luckily that wasn't needed" I looked down at him, snickering a bit "I forgot how short you were—" ........ "And to think I was so proud of you.." He quickly was already in the corner "Izuku!!!! It's time for school!" I immediately snapped out of it panicking "O-Oh Yea—! I forgot, don't worry Mom i'll get ready!" I got up quickly, scrambling through my clothes to find my uniform "Where where where—!?" I was practically throwing all my clothes out of my closet, until "Ah! Finally!" I found my uniform, taking off my clothes so I could put on my uniform "WOOOO! Take it off, Take it off!" I just sort of replied back while putting my pants on "MELIODAS NOW ISN'T THE TIME I MIGHT BE LATE DAMNIT." I put on my pants just grabbing my book bag leaving my room as a mess as I ran out for the door opening it "Izuku wait!" I turned around seeing my mom "Yea Mom?" She gave a smile to me "You look wonderful sweetie..." I gave a grin towards her "Thanks Mom!" I went out the door, Now i'm off to My Hero Academia "Almost like that's the title—" "MELIODAS I SWEA—"

At U.A. (or as some people call it Yuuei)

I walked through the halls, many other students walking to find their classes "Woah..So many students!" Honestly I sounded way more stupid when I remembered I mean society's majority has SuperPowers so yea it kinda makes sense...ANYWAYS, I finally made it "Class 1-A! There it is"
Just like the other classes, the door was huge probably twice or 3x's my height, I opened the door thinking and wondering what kind of people i'd meet... "TAKE YOUR FEET OFF OF THE DESK NOW! YOU ARE DISRESPECTING THE PASS HEROES WHO HAVE USED THIS DESK!" It was the same glasses guy who called us out at the Entrance Exam, along with "Come on, Why'd you immediately assumed that plus that's oddly specific. You've ever done this before?" He gave a snarky smirk, the glasses guy backed up a little from shock

"How absurd! I would never do that Hero or not—!" Katsuki out of boredom turned his head seeing me "Heya Midoriya" He said happily as I just waved back "I didn't expect you to be here Katsuki" Glasses guy turned and introduced himself "I am Tenya ...

"How absurd! I would never do that Hero or not—!" Katsuki out of boredom turned his head seeing me "Heya Midoriya" He said happily as I just waved back "I didn't expect you to be here Katsuki" Glasses guy turned and introduced himself "I am Tenya Iida! I remember you from the entrance exam" He bowed "I apologize for being so rude at the exam, I am just sort of up tight about such matters" I simply waved my hands "Woah Woah it's alright! No need to bow—" I then heard a girlish voice "Hey it's you!" I turned, seeing her

It was that girl who saved me from facepalming into the floor "Your that girl I saved at the exam—!" I had heard about her from the Holograph Endeavor was talking about, What I remember was that she tried donating some points to me after the entrance exam, she nervously explained "I-I wanted to thank you—! After you saved me in the exam..and plus I thought it looked cool the way you destroyed that robot—!" I looked at her only being able to think "She looks even cuter in that Uniform.." Meliodas immediately messing with my thoughts "Is that a simp alert?" Which I responded to "No." After snapping back to reality I slightly blushed at the praise and thanks as I said "It isn't a problem, I mean any other Pro Hero would do the same after all" Thankfully my mental training and meditation turned out to work fine as I could now have a more normal conversation with her without thinking about...Y'know I won't explain i'll just say Bad stuff "If your here to make friends then I suggest you do it somewhere else.." Said a voice as we turned slowly terrified as there was a Man..In a sleeping bag—?

While me and Uraraka were utterly speechless Bakugo had other plans "WOAH A HOMELESS MAN" as he picked him up over his head effortlessly even the man in the sleeping bag seeming somewhat surprised "Why is there a homeless person in U

While me and Uraraka were utterly speechless Bakugo had other plans "WOAH A HOMELESS MAN" as he picked him up over his head effortlessly even the man in the sleeping bag seeming somewhat surprised "Why is there a homeless person in U.A.—" The man getting agitated "Put Me Down or you'll be expelled Bakugo." Bakugo immediately putting hom down "Alright Alright Sorry—!" The man then got up out of his sleeping bag, revealing his all black clothing and a scarf looking as if it was made out of tape or something- "Anyways, Let's get introductions out of the way, I'm Shouta Aizawa and i'll be your teacher for this year" He said blandly as he got up "Now let's see who's here.." he got into the class standing in the front "Now..Get your sports uniform ready, We're going outside for your Quirk Apprehension test." A girl with a Black Ponytail raised her hand "Yes Yaoyorozu?" She replied "I'm sorry Sensei but..What about Orientation?" He sighed "We're training you to be heroes and we'll do what is necessary in order to mold you into the next generation of heroes, Now go change and meet me outside." And like that I immediately thought "This..Is gonna be more brutal than I thought-"

To Be Continued..

Author's Note: Once again I died, It's sort of hard to do stories due to a lack of motivation from having to restart my story from Scratch. And also cause School is over and happy late summer or Happy Back to School— Anyways hope your having a Nice Day and Plus Ultra!