Reunion

Izuku had emerged from the Goddess Amber, as an entirely new man, well more like New Beast which was more appropriate for this situation.

Everyone was at a stand still including Shigiraki and the Nomu. Something about this... it felt so off. Despite having proclaimed what exactly Izuku was, he couldn't help but feel.. completely and utterly terrified.

Izuku stood there, seemingly motionless and still. His eyes we're completely locked onto Shigiraki, Suddenly he gestured his open hand behind his back almost as if he was telling Uraraka to give him back his sword.

She looked at him, hesitantly before giving back his sword gently "I-..I'm glad you're back Izu-kun." She said in a gentle tone, however this was met with nothing but cold silence. Which only enhanced her worries that something wasn't right.

The Boy, almost as if curious at his new weapon and power. He simply swung his sword to the side once which caused Shigiraki to flinch, he didn't understand why but.. "I feel like a made a mistake doing this...-!" Suddenly as if to confirm his thoughts a giant bang combined with the sound of crumbling was heard, He and Uraraka looked to the side where the noise originated from and what they saw terrified them

-!" Suddenly as if to confirm his thoughts a giant bang combined with the sound of crumbling was heard, He and Uraraka looked to the side where the noise originated from and what they saw terrified them

He had split the Stadium and seemingly a mountain from afar in HALF.

"What the hell....." Shigiraki backed up, complete fear was on his face. He had never felt like this when fighting Endeavor, because he knew if he had lost it's not like Endeavor would've killed him it would be jail time at worst but he would get busted out later, THIS however. He could tell it was different

The Other's watching couldn't believe it either, he didn't even seem like he was getting serious either. Not like they could sense if he was "What the hell..!? Was that Captain?!"

"Yep, That's his Sealed Wrath transformation. The form he went when he was sealed up in the Goddess Amber." Bakugo scoffed at this, "Well we gotta go help calm him down!" However this was met by denial "Kiddo, if you go against Midoriya in that form. You will die." This caused Bakugo to looked on confused and frustrated "But how!? I'm immortal!" Ban sighed as he explained "Kid, you aren't immortal. You only have super regeneration, The Blood of the Fountain of Youth still ran through me and as a descendant of my power it runs through you too, in the form of super regeneration you can still die, if he aims for the Heart or completely atomizes you. Death is guaranteed." Bakugo looked on in shock "So what!? Am I suppose to just sit back and watch!?" Which was met by a sigh "Trust me I hate the thought of it as much as you but.. it's all we can do to ensure you're survival plus he's locked onto to a specific person"

Shigiraki backed up, sweating "Oh come on Hero.. you should be thanking me. I helped you unlock a new part of yourself I—" The sound of bones snapping suddenly filled the air as the pain set in. He screamed "AHHHHHHHH!!?!" Everyone looked on in horror, Shigiraki somehow escaped his grip his arm was completely limp and broken as it bled staining Shigiraki's clothes.