Battle Tournament Continues!

After the Match Between Izuku and Hitoshi, the next match was between Sero and Shoto Todoroki. While walking to the ring, he encountered his Father, No.1 Hero Endeavor, "Shoto, I'm disappointed in you for you're rebellious behavior, you nearly harmed many students you can't have that on you're resume if you want to surpass me and..him." This got a frustrated reaction from the dual haired boy, "I know dammit! I said i'm sorry so many times can't you see that? Plus if I already surpassed you? Then what? You keep saying 'Him' as if you don't even know how strong he is!" He turned away, scoffing "It doesn't matter. Everyone here is beneath my power anyways."

"Then what about people that aren't from here?" This caused him to take a moment to pause on his rant, "Not to mention, what about that Midoriya boy? He was faster than you and won. What happens if you fight him?" He proceeded to walk away, annoyed "It'll just end the same anyways."

At the Tournament Arena

"Now at the Left, we have Mr. Tape Man, Hanta Sero! And on the Right, we have Son of the No.1 Hero Himself! Shoto Todoroki!" The crowd cheered, as Sero stretched. Todoroki stood there, silently which somewhat threw the Tape User off

"Ready? CLASH!" Sero immediately started by shooting tape at Todoroki hoping to immobilize him as he dragged him across the ring, Shoto still not reacting as he simply let himself get grabbed

Meanwhile, in the stands Class A stood in confusion. Specifically Midoriya, he knows Todoroki could've easily just avoided that but he just let it happen? He struggled to wrap his head around it.

Uraraka was also in a tad bit confusion, "Huh? Why did Todoroki-kun not dodge? The tape couldn't have been that fast."

Mina watched, somewhat sweating "It's probably cause he isn't in the right mindset.. Usually when this type of thing happens... He usually goes quiet and then unleashes a sudden burst of energy."

They focused back on Todoroki, who finally showed his face. Mina was right, he was completely infuriated as he just mumbled "Sorry about this." Suddenly from Todoroki's feet, vines grew seemingly instantly as they not only completely surrounded Sero, but also the stands. He had grew a complete forest worth of vines that were all somewhat spiky.

Midnight flew over to Sero, "Can you still fight Sero?" He was completely paralyzed from pain of the vines stabbing into him a little and how he couldn't navigate or get out of the seemingly endless amount of it "N-No..—" He shook with each line of speech as Midnight raised her hand, "Hanta Sero has been immobilized! Therefore Shoto Todoroki is the winner!"

The audience cheered from the sheer display of power at hand, Shoto called the vines away and Sero is sent to recovery girl to heal his injuries.

The third match then goes on to be Denki Kaminari vs Ibara Shiozaki. The match would seem to be a pretty quick one, Denki while being a decently strong opponent with a good quirk, Ibara's vine type quirk had him beat and he knew it.

The match had started, Ibara started off by sending many vines after him. Denki like the dummy he is, runs away comedically from the vines—

He knew the only way to win against her would be to get close but it was practically impossible and he was beaten due to him betting it all on a 1 Million Volt Shock and it completely backfiring

This got a kick out of Monoma who immediately started bragging about Class B winning a match against Class A, despite them being supposedly better than them. This was cut short due to Kendo knocking him out

Izuku was just analyzing the entire fight, "It's unfortunate if it was anyone else Kaminari most likely would've won." He sighed, feeling pity for the electric quirk user

Uraraka, smile at this. "Jeez.. Ever since I first met you.. You've done nothing but show me how incredible you are Izuku-kun." This caused Izuku to look at her, somewhat red, "E-Eh—? Really? Most people just call my mumbling and stuff weird..." before she could really reply she got up, "Something came up, i'll be back Izuku-kun."

After she Left, the Fourth Match was already underway. Tenya Ida vs Mei Hatsumei which was a longer match but not exactly the way people would think..

This was certainly a match as Mei instead of fighting was simply using Ida to advertise her 'Babies' and such, which it was quite a long match due to Ida not being able to fight at his best because all the machinery that surrounded him.

Eventually once all was said and done; She forfeited and Ida moved on much to his dismay as he didn't wanna win like this, he was also mad because he was used as a way of advertising instead as an actual person.

Now The 5th Match is going Underway Momo Yaoyorozu vs Tokoyami Fumikage!

To be continue..

Author's Note: Sorry if this feels rushed and stuff, I couldn't exactly figure out a way to make the Tenya vs Mei fight change nor the Kaminari vs Ibara fight cause no matter what those would go the same here, tried my best