𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚗 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐!

Izuku woke up in a Bed, still clearly at U.A. it still was pretty early meaning the matches we're still going on.

"Izu-kun!" Izuku turned around, Uraraka being next to his hospital bed, seemingly worried "Ah, Sorry about worrying you so much. I didn't mean to randomly pass out on you like that.." He rubbed the back of his head "Oh it isn't you're fault don't worry about it" she hugged him, causing Izuku to blush. Therefore causing Uraraka to back up "A-Ah—! I'm sorry I just was worried and all—" She also turned a bright shade of red, causing Izuku to smile "It's okay, I understand" he said calmly, "You should go on to watch the other matches, Bakugo sort of drained me with the fight" she nodded "I will!" She walked out "Just..Don't worry us like that again please?" He smiled "Of course!"

Back at the Matches

Endeavor announced the next match "SHOTOOOO and Mezo Shoji vs Mashirao Ojiro and Shinso Hitoshi" everyone looked at Endeavor wondering what the hell that was about.

Shoto and Shoji waited outside, having a small conversation

"Not to sound rude but is flying all you can do with you're quirk?" Shoji said, trying to be as nice as humanly possible with a mean sentence like that.

Shoto gave him a cold glare "My powers are beyond any of you're understanding. To be simple. My pillow is actually.." His pillow started to glow as it turned into a Spear

" His pillow started to glow as it turned into a Spear

"This is Chastiefold."

Shoji looked on amazed "Woah, Do you control it?" Shoto nodded, "Of course I can" he simply pointed his fingers upwards, as it went upward "I can control it with the input of my fingers." Shoji nodded "That's great but is there a way you can make it..Less Deadly—" Shoji said worried Shoto will impale somebody in the exercise—

"Of course I can" The Chastiefold changed again, this time into a Big Bear similar to a plush doll.

"Now come on let's go in." Shoto walked in, Shoji following

Meanwhile, with Ojiro and Shinso

"Alright i'll go fight them, you alright if you defend this place Shinso?" Shinso in a cold and harsh demeanor similar to Aizawa said "It's best if I go fight, My powers have more versatility compared to your's" which wasn't the nicest way to say it but Ojiro in his gut felt like he was right. Right before he could even say Shinso was correct, Shinso already was gone being way to fast "EH? DIDNT EVEN LET ME FINISH—" Ojiro said slightly pissed at his teammates attitude

Eventually Todoroki and Shoji found Shinso "Alright, let's get this over with." Todoroki said, controlling the Bear to capture Shinso. In turn Shinso summoned his weapon "Double Bow Herrit." As he suddenly has an energy bow on both arms, shooting at Todoroki but the Bear blocked the attack. This wasn't a very good matchup since it was in a confined space in which Todoroki basically had a shield, as eventually Shinso is grabbed by the bear and is unable to escape the Bear Hug "Shoji, get the cuffs" Shoji utterly amazed at Shoto's power nodded, hand cuffing Shinso, Shoto dropping him "Hm..We just need to get to the bomb now."

Eventually they made it to the Bomb room, Ojiro trying to fight but is also grabbed by Todoroki's Bear and Shoto touches the bomb winning

Tokoyami and Tsu win against Kirishima and Sero due to the Dark Environment buffing Dark Shadow and cause of Tsu's genuine agility.

Next match is Denki Kaminari and Jirou Kyoka vs Minoru Mineta and Momo Yaoyorozu

Denki strikes up a conversation while they waited outside "Hey, So you're quirk can let us hear through walls and stuff right?" Jiro looks at him sort of surprised and she nods "Uhh..Yea it allows me to emit soundwaves my Hero Costume allows me to amplify those sounds and create a soundwave the breaks the ground." She twirled her earphone jacks, Kaminari was going to call it cute but thought otherwise- "Woah That's pretty cool!" Jiro looked surprised at his reaction but thanked him for the compliment "My Quirk isn't very good..I don't have much control over it" he got all comically sad about it causing Jiro to laugh "Pff, Keep your head up. I'm sure we can use it still" Kaminari picked his head "Well it's electricity, I can generate it and cover my body in it, while being able to emit it from a distance..But my lack of control causes it to go crazy.." he sighed in defeat "I'm sure we can find a way to use it here" Jiro said, trying to cheer her Yellow haired Classmate up "*Sniff* You're like an Angel Jiro..." whicccch immediately gave Kaminari an earjack full of pain.

Anyways, once they go inside and the bomb is placed, They try and go get the bomb walking around, Jiro using her earjacks to try and hear them, soon hearing Momo's foot steps "The bombs this way!" She said running as Kaminari nodded and followed, suddenly they are met by a Yaoyorozu "I'm sorry but as you're opponent I must make sure you're run ends here!" She said getting in a battle stance, Kaminari and Jiro doing the same as Jiro plugged her earlobes in the ground using it to destroy the ground, Yaoyorozu however jumped over it and went for a punch "WATCH OUT—" Denki said pushing Jiro down and avoiding the punch, and Yaoyorozu's punch hit's the wall making a huge hole in it "Thanks" Jiro said, getting up "No problem" as he looked "Her quirk must be based off superhuman abilities which is why she destroyed the wall like that.." She looked over at the two as she shook her head "That couldn't be farther from the truth!" As she said "My Quirk is the connection with the earth!"  She slammed the ground twice, breaking the metal and reaching the ground/rock as the debris of the rock we're using "Rush Rock!" She said the rocks flying towards Kaminari and Jiro, as she dodged but the other bonked Kaminari in the head sending him sliding on his back "Ow.." Jiro looked over at Momo "This is bad.." as Kaminari also got up, looking terrified not only cause of Momo's monstrous strength which is on par with Izuku's but with the fact SHE USES GROUND WHICH DOESNT CONNECT WITH ELECTRICITY MAKING HIM USELESS, "Jiro i'll go get the Bomb! I don't have much use here!" He said as Jiro nodded "Alright! I'll stall Momo an—" before she could even continue her sentence, Momo already had punched her, thankfully she held herself back so she only knocked out Jiro as Kaminari looked on in shock "JIRO!" Momo went over to him to punch him as he put his hands up ready for the beating immediately is met by Momo yelling in pain as he looked in shock, as her fist connected with his hands, but it seems he controlled so of like a taser and zapped her which while she's stunned, he grabbed Jiro running "SORRY YAOMOMO—" as he ran Momo got out of her stun as he shook it off "It seems I underestimated him" she said as she looked at her gauntlets "I'll have to knock him out with these" she ran after him, as Kaminari ran he just looked around "Dammit Dammit where's the Bomb—!" He said as Momo hit the wall with her gauntlet as it destroyed it "EHEHEHEEH—" Kaminari said terrified as he had barely dodged the attack "HOW DID SHE CATCH UP ALREADDYYY" Momo yelling back "GET BACK HERE"

The class looked on feeling utterly sorry for Denki in this situation "Jeez, Pikachu isn't gonna win this is he—" Bakugo said literally having no faith like everyone else "Who knows, maybe he can win." Endeavor said. Buttttt as he did Kaminari was caught and captured "HERO TEAM WINS." He said Jiro being sent to the infirmary as Momo felt bad as she vowed to apologize to Jiro when she wakes up.

"Our Final Battle is Yuya Aoyama and MIIIINNAAA Todoroki vs Koji Koda and Rikido Sato!" Everyone looked at Endeavor as all they thought was "He did it again—!"

Mina floated a little, seeming less happy, go lucky as usual. Aoyama just trying to be all sparkly and such which clearly didn't help the situation as it was pretty silent. Finally they got inside as even when Sato tried to fight getting Bulked from his Sugar Rush quirk, Mina angrily summoned her wind "Out of my WAY!" She yelled swipping her hand causing a Wind Current that blows Sato into the wall "W-WOAH WHAT'S HAPPENING—!?" Mina simply floated past which, she automatically fly around faster than Aoyama could even run with his Navel boosting him "W-Wait—!" He said trying to catch up with his belly ache from using his Laser trying to catch up, eventually when they find the Bomb and Koda tries to fight, Mina sighs "I don't have time for this!" She said angrily once again blowing her opponent away, she made it and touched the Bomb winning "HEROES WIIIIIIN."

To Be Continued...