Izuku Midoriya VS Shoto Todoroki!

Izuku walked out the hall slowly, as he looked in the other side where his opposer walked closer to the middle of the ring as did he.

They both stopped in the middle of the ring, they stood opposite of each other. The crowd in-which was cheering for either of them, was drowned out by the stare down. All Izuku and Todoroki could hear was ringing in their ear as they stood almost as if they we're covered in blocks of ice as they seemed almost completely unmoving

"Alright Folks! Here comes the showdown of a life time! The two most impressive looking students by far are going to go hand in hand in the ring! Place your bets place your bets on who'll win. The Unexpected King of the Sports Festival so far Izuku Midoriya! Or do you think The Prince of the No.1 Hero Shoto Todoroki!"

"Don't gamble on the students fighting you idiot." Aizawa responded to Mic, sighing in annoyance

It took so long until one spoke, but eventually Midoriya spoke first "..Why are you still not using your full power?" Todoroki's blank stare finally expressed some sort of emotion as he gave a scowl and a slight scoff "I don't need to use it." This wasn't the response Izuku wanted as he got into a stance "Your telling me.. I gotta prove myself to be able to handle you're best and then you'll get serious." Todoroki floated upward somewhat as Chastiefol floated to his side "I wouldn't act so confident."

"NOW.... Are you ready? NOW CLASH!"

Todoroki immediately attacked first as he whipped his fingers around in a serious of quick motions as Chastiefol flew past Izuku from the right, then the left and above it seemingly got faster and faster "I call this move Bumble Bee!"

Suddenly, he jumped over and onto Chastiefol "WOAH-!" He held onto to it almost in a comedic manner as Shoto scoffed as he suddenly changed the form into hundreds of kunai with Izuku being caught in the middle "Chastiefol Form Five: Increase!" He ...

Suddenly, he jumped over and onto Chastiefol "WOAH-!" He held onto to it almost in a comedic manner as Shoto scoffed as he suddenly changed the form into hundreds of kunai with Izuku being caught in the middle "Chastiefol Form Five: Increase!" He crushed his palm as the Daggers all homes in at him.
This forced Izuku to activate his Demon Mark "HAAAAAAA-!" His aura blew away the kunai as he turned it off, landing back on the ground with the kunai

"Phew! Thankfully I had more power! Almost anyone else would've been toast" He looked at Shoto with a smile "Right Todoroki?" Which earned a scoff from the Dual Haired Boy "Don't get cocky!" He raised his finger as his kunai flew back up as he spiked his fingers down the kunai following "FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE!" Izuku rolled out the way as he rolled to the left, shooting Fire Balls at the air-born Todoroki. He swerved to the left and then flew down however this was enough for Izuku as he ran under him "HAAAAA!" He jumped grabbing his leg "What!?-" He proceeded to slam Todoroki right onto the floor and concrete as he back flipped away

"Stop Underestimating me Todoroki! Get off of that high pedestal you hold yourself at jackass!" Todoroki got up as he was somewhat winded from being slammed into the ground, this provided an opportunity as Izuku dashed up towards him with his superiority in hand to hand combat as he started to press Todoroki with punches to the left and right of his face as almost like with the beat of the punches he said "Stop. Holding. Out. On. Me. And. Go. All. OUT!" He ended his combo with a round house kick to the side as he seemingly sent Todoroki out the ring

"AND WITH THAT 9 HIT COMBO IZUKU HAS KNO- Wait.. What was that? OH MY GOD!" As Mic slowed down in his sentence, he saw Todoroki slowly floating up as bruises we're visible on his face aa he clutched his side somewhat. Along with that visible anger was seen through his face which is when Todoroki realized Izuku really is getting into his head "You...!?" Suddenly the kunai raised from the ground as they aimed towards Izuku's backside "I KNEW IT."

"Huh?— AGH!" He turned as he was met with a barrage of Kunai as he tried to blunt the damage as much as he could by blocking, cuts and scrapes appeared all around his arms, legs, and rarely on his chest and face as his uniform was ripped and tattered from it. He panted heavily alongside Todoroki as he changed the form of Chastiefol back to the Spear "Why do you want me to go all out! What does it matter to you!" He swiped up and down as Chastiefol came crashing down but Izuku jumped out the way as he picked up a piece of sharp rock, Chastiefol came flying quickly as it was more ferocious as he slapped it off course with the stone "Why do you think!"

This earned an annoyed response "Let me guess my old man put you up to this!" This was also counter-acted by another annoyed response "No! It's because your insulting everyone by not doing so!" Suddenly Izuku was hit by the blunt side of Chastiefol as he was dragged across the ring, fortunately he was able to go under it avoid being flung out as he got up, holding as he turned. He realized he nearly touched the edge as he took a deep inhale "Fine.. if you don't go all out.. THEN I WILL!" The Demonic power ignited as the aura was looking as if it would burn anyone in the vicinity, Todoroki looked on as he thought he could handle it however.

He couldn't have been more wrong. Suddenly he disappeared from sight as Todoroki looked around frantically "Where did-!" He could feel the gust of wind as Izuku hit the right side of Todoroki's face with the back of his fist "AGH-!" Todoroki spun out flying back as Izuku caught up with him grabbing him by the leg "HYAAAAAH!" He threw him upward as Todoroki flew upward he stopped himself as he gathered all the kunai together thinking of attacking but then Izuku put both his arms up as he was surrounded in a ball of fire "TAAAKE THIIIIS!" Hell Fire flew from his hands as Todoroki looked on his shock as he was seemingly hit head on by the attack

"AND TODOROKI HAS BEEN CAUGHT UP IN MIDORIYA'S ATTACK DID HE POSSIBLY GO A LITTLE TOO FAR THOUGH?" Mic Proclaimed as the audience whispered and wonder if he was alright but Izuku knew better "No.. he's still alive thankfully." The Smoke cleared as coughing was heard as Todoroki was shielded by a bear which was charred as he panted "Thankfully.. Guardian was here or else I would've definitely lost.." He slowly floated down to the floor.

Izuku backed up as despite the grin he held, he also was tired he couldn't heal either or else that would take up more stamina so he simply had to deal with his cuts "So Prince Shoto? Gonna go all out on me now?" As Todoroki scoffed "I'd rather die than.. give into the old man's wishes.." this gained an angered reaction "BE QUIET! IM TIRED OF IT!" His aura flared up as he zoomed up, grabbing Todoroki's collar "IM TIRED OF HEARING YOU TALK ABOUT ENDEAVOR, THIS REBELLIOUS STREAK YOUR HAVING IS HONESTLY STUPID." He threw Todoroki back as he stumbled back still standing "DON'T YOU GET IT? PEOPLE WHO DONT GO ALL OUT ARE SIMPLY GOING TO GET KILLED AND DIE? DO YOU WANT THAT?" Todoroki stumbled on his words "B-But he—!"

"STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR FATHER, Can't you see? Ever since I gone all out you haven't made a single scratch on me Shoto. Look at yourself, half your power and half a man.." he looked on his rage somewhat subsiding "You aren't like him, you are never going to be like him.. that's because everyone is unique and their own person. It's honestly weird, you have completely different quirks. How can you even proclaim that he could control your power?" Todoroki seemed almost shellshocked as he looked on, Izuku grit his teeth as he yelled his heart out "ITS YOUR QUIRK! NOT HIS!"

This caused Todoroki to shudder as he suddenly flashed back to his childhood memories

"Shoto. Let us train that power of yours."

To Be Continued..