The Greed Of Earth! Katsuki vs Momo!

Silence. Their was nothing but silence, I didn't really hear anything or feel anything.. Then suddenly I felt a kiss on the forehead.

"Mmmm...-?" My heavy eyes lids finally found the strength to lift themselves up allowing me to see the world again. And what I awoke too was Recovery girl scolding me "You two should be careful! You both could've killed yourself from that clash!" She yanked me by the ear as I jolted in pain "Ouch-! Hey I just woke up!?" She continued to scold me, "Your lucky I was able to help you when I did! You suffered Major Head injury from that attack!" She let go of my ear when she was done then turning to the other side of the room "As for you young man!" She walked up to Midoriya yanking his ear too "Owow-!"

"You could've killed the boy if you hit him with that much power co-incised with the force you propelled yourself off the wall with! Your arms we're a complete mess! You both had your classmates worried sick!"

I watched until finally speaking up, "Wait-! How long have we been out!" She took her focus off of Scolding Midoriya as she walked over to me, "It's been an 40 Minutes at least. Took them at least 35 minutes to fix the ring, and another 5 for Iida and Ibara to finish their fight."

I nodded "I see.. So who is fighting right now?"

"That should be Bakugo and Yaoyorozu." Izuku responded to my question, as he looked at me "But.. how do you feel? Todoroki?" I looked somewhat shocked, as I looked down. Clutching the blankets "I..I wanna be my own hero."

He smiled "That's good. Glad you feel that way." He got up out of bed, "H-Hey! Aren't you hurt still!" He turned to me, winding his arm "No, Not really. I wanna see the next match too! Yknow, gotta look ahead and improve." He smiled, walking out the room as I laid back down. Looking at the ceiling "I'm gonna be my own hero.. and do my best."

Narrator POV

Izuku walked out the recovery room, as he walked back out in the stands, "Heya Guys!" which was immediately met with a hug by Ochaco "IZU-KUNNNN!"

"AH-" He was nearly pushed over from surprise as he blushed "H-Hey i'm here-! I'm sorry if I worried you!" She started to shake him "Of course I was worried! I thought you two died!" As he took her hands "I'm sorry I couldn't keep that promise that I would win by the way.." she wiped the tears from her face "I'm not mad about that.. you didn't let me down, you helped Todoroki.. that's worth more than a win." His eyes widened as it changed into a smile "Thanks.. Ochaco-chan."

"Ahem." As Mina cleared her voice, as they both backed up from each other "Be lovey dovey somewhere else! We have a match to watch!"

"R-RIGHT-!" They said in unison as they sat down in their seats

"Now for this match! We have The Queen of the Earth, Momo Yaoyorozu! And on the left we have the King of Greed! Bakugo Katsuki!"

The crowd didn't seem exactly supportive to Bakugo as much as they we're to Yaomomo. "Forget about the crowd! I want you to go all out Bakugo!" This had Bakugo look in shock as he gave a grin "Now this is what i'm talking about!"

"Ready? CLASH."

Bakugo suddenly dashed at her as he had a grin on his face, "I'll go all out alright-!" He went to attack, until Momo put two hands on the ground raising into the sky with a pillar of stone "WOAH-!?" He backed up, as she looked down at him "I will show you the power of the earth! Don't underestimate me Bakugo!"

He looked up as she slammed her leg on the pillar, Rocks raising from the grass "RUSH ROCK!" She motioned her hand forward as the rocks charged at him, He proceeded to roll under one, jump over another and break one with his bare fist "I get it... your tryna out range me huh?"