Revolving World

It's Been a Week since the Attack on the Sports Festival.

The Heroes at U.A. gave their students a Week Long break after the Attack, this was because of multiple things. They had to spend time covering up the attack and make up a Story of How Endeavor with the help of the Other Pro's held his own against All For One making him flee..

This was the second major crisis in a Single Year, The Heroes had to face Back Lash from the Public on how they had to up Security and etc..

The Midoriya HouseHold.

Inko Midoriya, She was stress eating more and more. Ever since the UA Sports Festival, Izuku has been acting somewhat different. He's been acting somewhat more and more independent, sure she may be worrying over nothing because that's how Teenagers are getting more and more independent however he has been training way more than he usually does. Usually he trains until it's time for dinner but now he stays up late just for training...

Which is where she is now. She was sitting in a Chair, waiting for her baby, She checked the time on her phone and it was 9:48 PM. The Sun has already set and now it was dark outside, she sighed as she wrapped up his food with Transparent Foil as to let it not go to waste

"I'm home-!" Said the Boy, lightly opening the door, rubbing the back of his head "Sorry i'm late again, I've bee-"

"Training yes, I know sweetie" She sighed, she appreciated Izuku apologizing but this has gone on for a whole week so she kinda knows what to expect not to mention him showing up was enough for her.

He sat down in a chair, looking at her in the eyes as to not be rude. However she could see, he forgot to turn off his quirk again, She didn't exactly like to look at this all the time. The physical changes from the marking we're visible she would know more than anyone because it's her son and it's his quirk but she see's that the marking has progressively gotten bigger

 The physical changes from the marking we're visible she would know more than anyone because it's her son and it's his quirk but she see's that the marking has progressively gotten bigger

It had somewhat overtaken more of Izuku's being as she just looked at him "Honey you uhh.. forgot to turn off your quirk again." This caused the boy to jump as he turned it off "Sorry Sorry-! I forgot!" He looked around "Not to be rude but where's dinner?"

She unwrapped the Food from the transparent foil, putting it on the table "It's a little cold.." He waved his hand "Its okay! That my fault for not coming home earlier!"

He started to eat, with Inko watching she liked to see this. He's just enjoying her food, not training himself or anything but them sitting down and talking over dinner like the old days. She worried though ever since He signed up to U.A. it has been nothing but him fighting and fighting and getting put in danger, she just wanted him to be safe and sound.. was this? Getting too dangerous for him?

The Next Day

Izuku just departed from his house, he proceeded to get on the train that he usually takes to get over there. However he didn't expect people to actually notice him "Hey your that kid from The Sports Festival!" Said a Passenger which had eyes laid on him, He was surprised. Somewhat flustered, he didn't get noticed a lot even when he started going to U.A. however the sports festival had given him way more popularity than before, he felt quite flattered at everyone acknowledging him. However it ended once he got off the train

He was walking to U.A. Until suddenly Tenya ran pass him "Come on Midoriya! We should be at least 10 Minutes early for School!" The boy then proceeded to run into the building with the Blue haired Glasses boy, making it inside the building

They walked together to class, having a little conversation "Iida, Is you're brother okay? You seemed in a real big hurry ever since you got the call about it." Iida turned to him, and did his hand chopping motion he usually did "You don't have to worry thankfully, he is doing Fine. I'm sorry for making you worry!"

It was a nice walk to class, well.. it was.

"Isn't that the Green Haired Demon Kid..?" Izuku suddenly heard a whisper as he passed a few U.A. Students, he turned to see it that it was true in that a group of students we're whispering while looking towards him

"Seems that we gained more attention. Not the good kind of it either.." Meliodas couldn't have been more right, the more students they passed the more he was talked about

"Didn't he killed a bunch of monsters during the attack.."

"Don't let him hear you-! He might go after us too!"

"How is he not expelled? Hero's don't kill."

"Bet he's an undercover villain."

"How come he's still allowed to be here??"

"He shouldn't be a hero."

Izuku had the misfortune of hearing all of them, his eyes widening as his expression changed to an expression of shock and sadness

"Midoriya, Something wrong?" Iida could see his face visibly change as he did a chopping motion "Nothing-! Just a little sad you had to deal with all that stuff with your brother in the hospital.."

He smiled "I told you, he's fine. Nothing to worry over!"

They entered the Classroom, unfortunately this type of attention didn't end. Once they got in some of their classmates looked at them and then turned away, now seemingly uncomfortable.

Iida was none the wiser "They must all be shaken up about that Villain attack towards the Sports festival, wish I we're there to help but unfortunately I was at the hospital checking on my brother."

Izuku laughed nervously "Y-Yea—! That.." He sat down, and was approached by his usual friends "Hey Midoriyaaaa!" Said Bakugo as he sat down next to him "How's it goin buddy! Hope you been training for the past week! I sure have!"

Izuku looked at him, grinning "Of course I have! Why wouldn't I!" He could use this, especially since so far his entire time had been of him dealing with backlash of his outburst at the festival.

"Good Morning Izu-kun!" Uraraka said happily with Izuku turning to her and smiling "Good morning to you as well, Ochaco-chan."

Aizawa walked into the room a few mintues later, he took a small glance at Izuku which made the boy nervous afterall he did tell Aizawa back at the sports festival

FlashBack

"Me and My Dad are Demons."

He touched his chest where his heart seemingly used to be, "Usually Demons are born with more than one heart, I have a count of 7. Down to 6 now though.. We are Powerful beings obviously with overwhelming strength, agility, endurance and etc. more than an average human."

He turned on his Demon Marking "We have something called, Magic instead of quirks. This is A Demon Marking, it's not exactly magic but it increases our strength by a great amount, I can use Darkness aka create a Solid form of it and shape it as what I want. Like a Quirk of Creation."

End of Flashback

Aizawa proceeded to go up to the front of the class "I hope all of you had a good little break.. Ever since we we're attacked at the Sports Festival, we've had to up the security to make sure we can assure our students safety."

"I understand some of you may be unsure of how to feel and nervous since the revelation." He turned to Izuku, proceeding to sigh as he focused back on the rest of the class "But we must not revel in it to the point where it stunts your growth as heroes in training. Speaking of growth.. This next week or so of working is going to mold the foundation of your career as heroes."

The class looked on, getting antsy in the thought of starting actual hero work and such.

"It's time for you're Hero Internships."

To Be Continued...

Authors Note: Sorry if the pacing is a little questionable, I just kinda wanted people to see the people's perspective on Izuku, aka both sides of the spectrum where he gets good attention because people haven't seen the Actual Attack

And People that actually heard/witness the full attack, meaning they know what he's done

But anyways, That's all for this chapter. See ya'll around