ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝟷

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𓆩*𓆪

*yawn* You stretched your arms and legs as you sat up on your futon that was nicely laid out on the ground in the middle of the room you were given by the yashiro commission. After you had gotten stuck in inazuma with your elder brother, Thoma, you had started working for the Kamisato clan as a maid. However, you often went out to ritou or sometimes even traveled all the way to watatsumi island to grab a few things or visit your best friend, Gorou, there.

Today, however, was different. You already knew as soon as you entered the commissioners office to find him sitting behind his desk and signing papers like usual already.

"Morning my lord," you greeted with a gentle bow as you waited for him to speak. You had already ran into Thoma out in the corridor and found your brother being busy making breakfast for the head of the Kamisato clan. By now it was obvious that the two of them were.. more than just boss and subordinate. Ayato for one didn't try to hide it at all, while Thoma seemed to get flustered whenever someone mentioned it. It was quite amusing to tease him about it to say the least.

"Y/N, good morning, I have- a special task for you. There are some things that have to be brought to Liyue and I need a few things from someone there as well.. do you think you could, perhaps, do that for me?" He questioned as he laid his black calligraphy pen aside, it had golden flowers graved into the sides of it and over all looked, quite fancy. Which was obviously to expect from someone with such high standing. You stood up straight again and nodded.

"Of course, my lord, what do you need me to deliver and to who?" You asked as you looked into his lavender eyes. Your brother was quite lucky you had to admit, to have such a.. handsome lover. A smile tugged his face as he folded his hands over his lap and looked up at you. When you had first arrived there you found him to be quite intimidating, those eyes could easily bite right into your soul and send shivers down your spine. However, you had gotten used to it over the years and he warmed up to you, and especially to Thoma of course, as well.

"To someone from the northland bank- I've recently made business with them, despite them being part of the fatui, and now they've asked me to deliver some material to them- not quite sure why they need this.. but I've decided it's better to not question things." His voice was gentle and held not a single trace of emotion that could enable you to read him. He was as unreadable as ever, though that was to expect from someone like him.

"The northland bank? Alright.. and what do you need me to pick up from Liyue?" You felt your curiosity grow. You had only been in liyue once before and that time you didn't really get to go into the city but only stay on the outside Harbor. You were kind of hoping to be able to look around the city this time.