𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𓆩*𓆪

You were currently walking back to Scaramouches sleeping chamber. This time, he wasn't forcing you to come along by holding onto your wrist. It seemed like the Tsaritsa had scolded him for being so rough earlier..

He opened a door that lead into a room. The room was inazuma-style and had a few paintings on the wall as well. You smiled softly as it reminded you of inazuma so much.. you missed your home. Your brother. Your friends.. However, you knew all you could do was hope that somehow you'd be able to escape this prison and return to your home.. but with the Tsaritsa having an eye on you.. things could get quite difficult. Even so, you weren't going to just give up.

"You'll stay here for now.. my room is the one right next door. So don't even try to escape." With that, he turned around again and slammed the door of your room shut. You immediately dashed over to the windows to realise that you were so high up that climbing out of there would be impossible. You sighed and looked down as a frown painted itself across your features. Was there even any kind of chance that you could ever escape from here again?

You decided to look around the room until your eyes landed on some paper and pen on the desk, you walked over to it and sat down in front of the small table, picking up the pen and pulling a paper closer to you.. maybe writing a letter home wouldn't be such a terrible idea.. even though it would most likely never get there.

You sighed and began writing.. you wrote down everything that was on your mind right now.. what was bothering you- you also wrote down where you currently were and that they shouldn't worry too much since you were still perfectly fine. However, you did ask for help nonetheless.

When the door suddenly swung open it caused you to flinch and snap your head around to see the balladeer standing there with the same expression as before. Irritated. Annoyed. Pitiful almost. There was no word to describe it.. his face looked so empty, his eyes seemed so lonely. As if he had lost everything that had ever been dear to him. You almost felt bad for him in that very moment.. almost.. you had to keep in mind that this man took you away from your family and your loved ones. You refused to forgive him that easily for his crimes.

"Come. Dinner is ready." He explained and waited for you to come over to him in the doorway. Hesitantly, you got up and ran over towards him. The harbinger shot a quick glare at you before he turned around and began walking down the hallway yet again.

"You better not try to escape. Also, the other harbingers are going to be there as well, so behave yourself. Don't trust any of them though.. got it?" You nodded and walked a bit closer to him as you felt intimidated by the thought of meeting the other harbingers.. Even so, for some reason he sounded like he was worried about you. Worried about what they might do to you if you were to make a mistake.. but that could not be true.. he was a madman with no such feelings like empathy or worry for anyone but himself- right? Nonetheless, this was not the only thing bothering you right now. you couldn't help but wonder- what were the other harbingers like? You had already met two of them: La Signora and Childe