𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𓆩*𓆪

"Why.. why did you choose to bring me here of all people?"

He stayed quiet for a moment and seemingly stared off into the empty space. You kept your eyes on him as you waited patiently for his response. For the response you needed so badly.

"I.." he paused and lifted his head up off the table to look at you again. "I brought you here because you interest me." He explained, though that explanation didn't make much sense to you.

"How?" You questioned him again and leaned forward slightly. A stern look was presented on your face, your e/c eyes glistened with curiosity. You knew how dangerous this man was, yet you couldn't help your growing curiosity.

"You're kind and helpful.. towards anyone you meet. Even towards bad people. I don't understand why. Why do you treat others nicely? Why are you not afraid?" Now he was the one to lean forward as he moved closer to you. Him decreasing the distance between you two made you nervous. You wouldn't show it though.

"Why would I be rude to someone that hasn't done anything to me? Why would I show fear when I know what I'm capable of myself? Why be afraid when that would simply make me weak?" You retorted and he blinked a few times before he sat back down again and sunk back into thought. You rolled your eyes at him as you began eating, it didn't taste bad.. surprisingly.

Though there was still one more thing that was bothering you..

'Why is he still in my room..'

You sunk down in your chair, almost as if you were melting like a cube of ice under his intense stare. Apparently he noticed, tilting his head to the side in confusion.

"The fuck are you doing?" He asked and raised a brow with his head rested on top of his palm.

"Why are you staring at me like that.." you mumbled as your head was almost fully under the table, only your eyes and nose were still visible to him.

"I- well where am I supposed to look huh! I'm just- making sure you don't try anything.." You blinked a few times as he turned his head to the side. It seemed like he was.. getting flustered? You shook your head and sat up again.

"Well, I can assure you that I won't do anything. I don't even have a good knife! And even if.. I wouldn't try anything here anyways. It'd be foolish of me to do something." You replied and crossed your arms over your chest.