𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𓆩*𓆪

Thoma's POV:

"What-? What do you mean that wasn't you?!" I exclaimed as a panicked expression spread across my face. Worry filled me, my sibling had been sent away to meet with the fatui by someone who's name I don't even know. What were the fatui planning to do with them?! Ayato must've noticed how panicked I was as he engulfed my hands with his to calm me. I looked him in the eyes again as I tried my best to think what they might want from them. Was is because they had a vision? But then why them and not someone else.. they might not be weak but there are people in inazuma that are stronger than them.

So why did they want them specifically?

Ayato running his hand through my hair pulled me out of my troubled thoughts again as I quickly turned my gaze up towards him. His lavender eyes were filled with worry, but at the same time they held the same comforting look as always in them.

"I promise we'll find them and bring them back safely.."

"Thank you.."

??? POV:

I looked up as the big icy doors to my throne room opened and a short man with a big hat entered into the room before getting on his knees in front of me while taking off his hat and holding it in front of his chest.

"Ah! Balladeer, you've returned!" I squealed slightly as a smile spread across my features. He replied with a simple nod before I proceeded to speak.

"Did you find the one you were looking for?" I asked. A few days ago he had requested to go and find someone.. I allowed him to leave only because I had noticed a look in his eyes. One he had never shown before.

"Yes, your majesty. I did find them." He swiftly replied and I clasped my hands together.

"Perfect!" I cheered before my expression became more serious again.

"Where are they at the moment? I would like to speak to them," I demanded and he slowly rose up from his kneeling position. He still held his hat on his side as his amethyst eyes gazed into mine. Bold as always.

"They're in my sleeping chamber at the moment, your majesty.." I nodded and then leaned onto my arm slightly as I looked down at him with an expectant look. He gulped, obviously nervous under my constant stare.

"What? Aren't you going to go and get them, Balladeer?" I raised my right brow at him and he glared at me before slightly rolling his eyes.