ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 3

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𓆩*𓆪

The sun that shun through the windows tickled your nose and slowly pulled you out of your deep slumber. You groaned loudly as you sat up and stretched your arms out. You looked over at the alarm next to you on your nightstand and soon after your eyes widened.

"Shoot-! I'm late!" You exclaimed and jumped out of bed. Though that caused you to fall and land right on your face since you had gotten up way too quickly. You groaned slightly and swiftly stood back up again before you got dressed.

————

You had to skip breakfast due to being late and now you were already outside the hotel, trying to find northland bank. As you were looking around, you didn't really pay attention to where you were going and suddenly felt yourself bumping into someone. You landed on the ground with a loud thud, followed by a groan.

"I-I'm so sorry-!" You apologised and looked up. A man with ginger hair and ocean blue eyes was looking down at you, he wore a mask in his hair and the way he was dressed didn't really look like a local.

"Oh! No worries!" He said and shot a bright smile at you before helping you off the ground again. You dusted yourself off before looking him up and down again.. something seemed off about this man.

"I'm Tartaglia, but you can call me Childe!" He introduced himself and extended his hand out towards you. You blinked once, then twice, while staring at him with a very.. very confused, look on your face.

"Child? But aren't you a grown man-?" He burst out into laughter and leaned forward slightly while placing his hand on his stomach.

"No! It's Child-e, like Child with an e at the end." He explained and that suddenly made you feel a little stupid. How didn't you hear that he said it differently before? You shrugged it off and shook his hand.

"So, are you the one who's here to bring us something from the yashiro commission." His expression changed in an instant as he glared at you while he spoke. The look on his face send shivers down your spine and it made you feel as if he was going to cut your head off as soon as you said one wrong thing. You gulped and slowly replied with a nod.

His expression changed again immediately.

What the heck is up with this guy?!

"Great! Follow me," he cheered as he motioned for you to come and follow him. You did as you were told and followed the tall ginger. You felt a little awkward while walking next to him. He had that.. strange aura and you couldn't quite tell what it was.