Chapter One - Flashbacks and Regret

Beep...Beep...Beep. Your alarm stopped as you hit the button as hard as you could. You were angry, but you didn't know why. You knew what time it was, because your alarm went off at 8:30 today. You had to be at work by 9:30, so you had to get up earlier than usual. You slowly rose from your fluffy bed and went to your dresser. The smell of lavender filled your nose. It always seemed to help you sleep for some reason. The newly washed Navy Blue Uniform on your desk seemed to yell 'Wear Me!!' as it's golden Freddy FazBear's Pizza Badge sat next to it, waiting to be pinned onto it. Then you remembered why you were so angry. Because you had the job at Freddy FazBear's Pizza.

*Flashback 16 years ago*

"Mommy!! Its my birthday!" you yelled, running into the kitchen.

"I know sweetie! I can't believe you're already five! So where do you want to go to celebrate?" she asked.

"Freddy FazBear's!! Freddy FazBear's!!" you shouted excitedly. She nodded and grabbed the keys to her car.

"Well, (Y/N)? Let's go!" She said excitedly. Running to the car, Foxy plushie in hand (which your mother got for you last year, after spending $100 on a limited addition Foxy plushie, and finding out he was your favorite by a longshot), you ran to the car.

"Mommy! I want to go see Foxy!" you said while getting up from your chair. The pizzeria was loud, as always, and smelled like pizza. The band just stoped playing, meaning that Foxy would perform in the Cove.

"I should've known..." she mumbled. "Alright, but come back when his show is over." she concluded. You mouthed Okay as you ran off to Pirate Cove, only to hear the one and only pirate starting his show. You squealed in excitement as you held onto the Foxy plushie and ran up to the front of the stage, crowded by children.

"Yarrrr! It seems I need me'self a volunteer fer' this show, lad's n' lasses! Who should it be?" Foxy said in his famous Pirate Accent.

"Mememememememe Foxy mememe!!!!" You shouted, shooting your hand in the air. The other kids were shouting for him to pick them too, but Foxys metallic eyes met yours.

"I think I got me a volunteer! The young lass in the front!" His hook pointed at you. "Yes, ye! C'mon up here with me, lass!"

You ran up to the stage. "Hi Foxy!" You said to him.

"H-H-Hello, (Y/N)! I r-remember you from a f-f-few weeks ago!" He said, his voicebox glitching. You tapped on his arm to get his attention. He bent down to your level.

"y-yes, lass?"

"Foxy, are you okay?"

"I-I-I'd say say say so, lass! A-A-A-Are ye worried about about me?" his muzzle inched closer to you. His 'breath' was ragged and glitchy, like his voice.

"Foxy...you're scaring me..." You said, backing up. He inched even closer.

"I-I don't think I'm fine, lass. Please get get get off of the sta-"

He stopped talking immediately. All you could do was watch on horror as his muzzle snapped open and lunged at you. Then your vision went black.

(A/N please remember this was made before FNaF 4, where learned who caused the bite. For the sake of the plot, let's say Foxy did, because most of us believed that before the fourth game. Thank ya)

*End of flashback, Your current POV*

You shuddered at the memory. You moved your h/c hair out of the way and flinched as you felt the scar along your head. It seems like the only thing you wished you didn't do was bring the Foxy plushie onto the stage. It still sat on your dresser, the stains on its face were from nothing other than your blood from that day.

"Alright...let's get going then..." You said to yourself as you grabbed the Uniform and Pin. You went into your bathroom to change.

"To Y/N, from mom. I will pick you up from Freddys at 3:30. If I'm not there, I'm at work. You can drive yourself home if I'm not there. Love you." You read the note out loud.

Well, now you know she probably won't pick you up, because if she says she might not be there, she won't be. At least she remembered you got off of work at 3:30. You grabbed a banana for breakfast, then took your keys. You pulled out your phone. 9:00. Good, you were leaving home earlier than you thought you would've. You go outside, lock the front door again, and go to your car. You turn on your car and pull out of the driveway. Why did you take this job? Will the old band still be there? Will Foxy still be there...? You didn't know right know. So many questions. So little answers.

A/N
Hey :D I hope you liked. I will update asap, I promise. I know Vincent wasn't in this chapter, but this was kind of a get-to-know-the-characters-history chapter. This is about how long chapters will be. If you want them longer or shorter, let me know! Send me a message if you want anything or have requests for this story ^u^
I hope you liked my first chapter! This is my first story on Wattpad and I hope people like it ^~^
New chapter up soon! -Kita

Don't forget to comment and vote!