Chapter Six - There's A Long Night Ahead

Foxy had more rips on his fur than you could count. He had an especially large rip in the center of his chest, exposing his metal insides. He wasn't facing you; he was sitting sideways.

"Foxy..." You said quietly. His ears went up and he looked your way.

"Lass... I didn't think ye'd come see me again..." His eyes locked onto yours. "I'm so sorry, Y/N...it wasn't me fault, I swear. My system glitched...lass, ye have to understand."

"Foxy...I'm okay. I forgive you."

"Really, lass? If I were ye, I wouldn't forgive a scrap like me."

"You aren't a scrap, Foxy. You know that."

"Just look at me, lass," He looked down at the rusted hole in his chest.

"Im a wreck."

"Foxy...don't say that..." you said, eyes watering and voice trembling. You started to cry. You ran up to Foxy and hugged him as tight as you could, and quietly cried on his shoulder untill the curtain swung open, and Vincent stood there.

"Well Teamie, shifts over. You can leave now." He said, doing something on his smartphone. "Actually," He added, "Shift ended a while ago. Like, a while ago."

"Wait, Vincent, what time is it?'
"Like 11:30."

"What?!"

"Yeah."

Foxy looked at you in shock when Vincent said the time.

"Lass...I think ye should go before midnight." He said with a look of concern on his face.

"Why?" You asked.

"Trust me, lass. Ye don't want to stay." Foxy got up and walked over to Vincent.

Lad, I think ye should take the lass home. She doesn't deserve to stay later than she needs to."

You got up and walked over to Vincent. "I guess I should be going then, if I shouldn't stay late. I work tomorrow too, Foxy. I'll visit you during my break." You said to him.

"Alright lass. I'll see ye tomorrow." You gave Foxy a hug, then you and Vincent left Pirate Cove and headed to the front doors.

Vincent went ahead of you, obviously, on your way to the front doors. You stopped at the vending machine and got a water. You heard Vincent yelling for you.

"Y/N! We have a problem..." He said from the front doors. You ran over to him, only to find him pulling on the doors without them opening.

"Well, this is going to be a long night, Y/N."

"We have to head to the security office, teamie. Lets go." He practically dragged you past the boss's office and to a large metal door, which Vincent pounded on.

"Let us in! We got locked in here!" He yelled. The metal door opened and you both quickly ran into the office. A man with short brown hair sat inside the small office. The office was filled with monitors, and had a large Celebrate! poster. It also had a fan and a little pink cupcake.

"Well you two are an unlucky couple."

"No, no, we aren't a couple." You said quickly, which of course made Vincent laugh.

"Well, whatever you two are, you are unlucky." the man said. "I'm Mike by the way. Nice to meet you both."

"I'm Y/N."

"I'm Vincent."

The phone on the desk began to ring. "Alright you two, I know what to do. Its my fifth night here as a Security Guard, so I have this under control." Mike said.

He hit a button on the phone, and a recorded message began to play.

"Hello, hello? Hey! Hey, wow, day 4. I knew you could do it.
Uh, hey, listen, I may not be around to send you a message tomorrow. banging It's-It's been a bad night here for me. Um, I-I'm kinda glad that I recorded my messages for you, ahem, uh, when I did.
Uh, hey, do me a favor. banging continues Maybe sometime, uh, you could check inside those suits in the back room? banging continues I'm gonna to try to hold out until someone checks. Maybe it won't be so bad. More banging Uh, I-I-I-I always wondered what was in all those empty heads back there. Toredar March Plays
You know.. oh, no - shuffling followed by an animatronic screech and static"

You all looked at each other with wide eyes. Mike was the first to speak after the terrifying message.

"Well, uh, now you know why you are unlucky, heh." He scratched the back of his head.

"Well teamie, looks like it's going to be a long night." Vincent said, leaning against the wall.

You already knew he was right.