Chapter Nineteen - A Brothers Betrayal

You were too shocked for words. Why hadn't he told you he had a brother before?

"Well, Vincent, I know your little secret. I know you're a killer, and Y/N does too." Kyle said, slowly turning to the bots. "Such a shame I couldn't program Vixen first..." He mumbled.

Vincent looked shocked that he knew such a thing. "Who the hell told you?" He asked impatiently.

"Foxy and Y/N's conversation of course. I'm good at eavesdropping, aren't I, Foxy?" Kyle snickered, shooting a glare at Foxy. Foxy growled at him.

"You eavesdropped on us?" You asked.

"Of course. You see, Y/N, I'm the good guy here. I'm protecting you from that monster that murdered children. Children, Y/N. But that's not what's important here. What's important now is that you're going to be safe from this man in three...two...one..."

When Kyle hit one, the bots eyes turned black. Even Foxy's and Freddy's human eyes changed. They looked at Kyle, and he nodded.

"Go."

Chica ran full speed and tackled Vincent with all the strength she had. Freddy was the only bot with a look of horror on his face.

Vincent tried to fight her off; Kicking and punching with all his might. Chica ripped at his throat, trying to get a grip. Vincent threw a punch at her hand, knocking it clean off, leaving only sparking wires in it's place.

Now strangling Vincent with one hand, Chica couldn't get a good grip anymore. Vincent threw another punch, knocking her other hand off as well. He stood up. Chica, now useless, backed off of him and fell to the ground, broken.

Foxy ran up next, sliding down and catching Vincent in the knee as you watched in shock. Vincent fell once again. Foxy unraveled the bandages on Vincent's knee. He winced in pain as it unraveled. Foxy chuckled as he finally found a weak spot. He found the scar from his surgery and slowly dug his hook into Vincent's leg. He squealed in pain.

You finally had enough of just sitting back at watching.

"I'm sorry, Foxy." You whispered. Foxy looked up at you, grinning with a maniacs smile. Anger and fear boiling inside of you, you kicked Foxy in the chest. He fell off of Vincent, and fell to the ground, gasping for air. Foxy eventually slouched to the floor, motionless.

Bonnie ran to Vincent, strangling him like Chica did, only he was much stronger. Freddy, still stricken with a look of fear, now looked angry.

He quickly walked over to Vincent and Bonnie. He shook his head as his eyes slowly faded back to their normal blue and white. His head hung low as he ripped Bonnie off of Vincent.

Bonnie didn't struggle, he didn't even try to get back to Vincent. He just looked at Freddy, almost as if he had given up.

"Where... Where is the Bonnie I knew?" Freddy said quietly. Bonnie just hung his head.

"Forgive me, friend." Freddy whispered as he set Bonnie down on the edge of the stage. He opened the back of the suit and ripped out one of Bonnie's wires. His eyes went to black and he slouched over.

"Well. That's done." Vincent said. "Now why the hell did you do that?" He asked Kyle.

"Killer against killers. It would have been interesting." Kyle shrugged.

"You wanted me to die fighting robots? What the hell is wrong with you!"

"You're the one that killed them first. It's not my fault you're a murderer, you know."

Vincent was gritting his teeth in anger.
"Get in the car, Y\N. Now." Vincent said, looking over at you. You headed to the car quickly. You didn't want to be caught in the middle of whatever was going to happen inside the restaurant.

/^\^/^\^/^\^/^\^/^\^/^\^/^\

"So," Vincent said, pulling a pocket knife out of his back pocket. "Let's end this. Right now."

"You think I came here unprepared?" Kyle chuckled, pulling a smaller pocket knife out as well.

"Well," Vincent said, skillfully spinning his knife around in his hand. "I have experience in this field, Ky."

Kyle snickered. "Well then, let's get this show on the road."

A/N

Pleeeease don't be mad at me and rip and me it whatever, but this story us coming to and end really really soon! I had a great time writing it, but everything comes to an end eventually. New Chapter up soon!