Chapter Two - The First Day on the Job (Part One)

You pulled up to the restaurant. It killed you to see that it was the same one as the one you went to when you were young. "Well, I have nothing left to loose..." you thought. The entrance was exactly the same. It brought back memories. Terrible memories. The front doors suddenly burst open and a man walked through, clearly upset about something. He accidentally bumped into you on his way out of the restaurant.

"Sorry..." He mumbled.

"its fine I guess..." You responded quietly to him.

" I've heard that voice before... Y/N, was it?"

"Yes...How do you know me?"

"Long story. Not a good time to tell." He responded. He looked up at you. He had shaggy brown hair covering one of his eyes, which were a brilliant blue. "I'll see you around, Y/N. Bye"

"Wait! Sir!"

"Yeah?"

"Your name. What's your name?" You asked curiously. He looked back at you and smiled.

"You'll find out soon enough." He responded, then he was out of sight.

"Well, okay..." You thought. The restaurant doors seemed to call your name, like they were telling you to enter. When the doors opened and you entered the restaurant, you were hit with a wave of pain as memories flooded you.

The whole pizzeria was exactly the same as you remembered it to be. The flooring. The pizza smell. The band. You almost fell over right then and there when you saw the familiar purple rabbit and yellow chicken. Wasn't there another one, though? Where was the bear? You decided to keep looking around anyway, but while keeping the thought of the Missing Freddy in your mind.

The only thing that seemed different was the fact that they updated the games and got new ones. Then you realized you were here to work, not play. The bosses office was right in front of you, so you went there, almost completely forgetting the feeling someone was watching you.

You knocked on the bosses door. From the small window, his office was very small. The door opened and you were greeted by a man in a suit and a blood red tie, with short black hair and bright, shining green eyes. "Hello sir, I applied for the job over the phone? " You said, and partially asked. "Ah, yes! Nice to meet you in person, Y/N. Please, please, come in." He gestured to his office. You stepped in to be greeted with a large desk and a chair on either side. "Sit, Y/N. I only have a few questions." He said. "oh, alright." You responded. You sat in the chair across from his. He sighed, then began.

"Have you ever been here before, Y/N? I'm just curious; The old boss, Alex, quit a few years ago, so have you been here since?"

"I came here when I was little once or twice."

"Once or twice? That's it?"

"Yeah. Something happened and my parents never let me back." He must have seen that you got teary eyed. and you flinched a little.

"1987. It was in 1987, wasn't it, Y/N. I knew I heard that name before..."

All it took was for you to take off your hat and show him the scar. He gasped a little, then told you, "The fox is still here". A buzzer went off after he told you, and he quickly finished; "Look, Y/N, I have to go but I just want you to know that Foxy is still here but nobody except the employees are aloud to see him. You don't have to. I can only imagine how terrifying that would be for you. Okay, about the job, talk to Kay and Vincent in the kitchen. Alright. I have to go now." He got up from the desk and quickly walked out of the door, through the hall, and to the left down a hallway.

You left his office to find the Kitchen. It was simply to the right down the hallway, then to the right again. You went through the doors and saw about 15 people in the kitchen taking orders and cooking them. You thought you heard someone behind you, so you turned around so you were facing the Dining area and the Band (which Freddy was still missing from, by the way). You heard someone whistle at you from where the band was. Your attention immediately shot to the band, where there was a man leaning on the edge of the stage. It was strange, not because he whistled at you, but because he was...purple? How is that even possible? You tried to squint to read his name tag from here. When you read it, you face-palmed yourself in your mind. That was the Vincent boss was telling you to get instructions from. Great. Just great.

··Don't forget to comment and vote!··