What. The. Hell.

Hello people, I'm backkkkkkkk! Next chapter yee-haw! Sorry if this took a while, I was sleeping >_<
Anyways, let's get it!!!

YEJI POV

"Chaeryeong." I muttered quietly but loud enough that Ryujinnie could hear. By the look on her face I could tell she get a very VERY wrong perception of what I meant. She's always jumping into conclusions before I even begin explaining - talk about impatience.

I don't blame her for thinking this way though, it's understandable by how I said it... and besides she reads too many fanfics in her spare time. This girl is starting to believe that relationships work just like in fanfics: a dream come true. Unfortunately that's never gonna happen, only the extremely lucky will find their life partner by love at first glance. Luck comes with what you've done and what I deserve (if anything) is a below average partner. A sin for a sin.

"Ryujin, it's not what you think it is." I scoffed at her, annoyed by her facial expression.
"What do I think it is?"
"That I have a li-"

"YUNA-YAAHHHHHHHH!" somebody screamed. I turned my head and what the fu- Why in the world was Yuna wearing a bunny hat and balancing folders on top of it whilst running?
"Aniyo unnie, I'm not gonna let you catch up!!!" She said whilst sticking out her tongue at Lia.

"Ryujin aren't you gonna help your girlfriend?" I asked and looked up at her - I know, I'm taller but she's not sitting down.
"Hu-huh?"
"I said, are you gonna help your girlfriend or what?"
"Oh shit, right. Duty calls! Annyeong Yaetong!"

She ran off after Yuna and Lia leaving me to ponder with my thoughts.

Lia's Ryujin's girlfriend, Yuna's her sister so obviously (as Ryu's best friend) I should get to know the two. However, despite how much I've tried, their attitude towards me has not changed from the freshman year. Why? I don't know but it does bother me because the two have gone to every single Talent Show during uni and they for sure going to come to this one. Even if I'm not their friend I know they're gonna blame me for being biased if I don't pick one of them as the winner! Trust me, Ryujin's not going to side with me if that happens so I'll stand alone- I mean I'm used to it but there's a risk that I lose a friend because of my stupidity. Option 1:  I judge honestly and pick out the winner fairly, get into a massive fight with Lia and Yuna plus their fanboys and lose a friend. Option 2: I don't judge fairly and make Yuna win... face the avarice of the whole school but keep my friends.
The school is already mad enough at me for picking Lia every show prior to this one so I'm pretty much on the brink here. Usually I wouldn't care about how people would see me but this is the final show and I want to leave this damned school with a good impression.

Damn it. Things are just going to get worse from here on out... it should be expected though, the last is always the worst you know? I haven't eaten anything yet, besides I'm on a diet since people say I'n fat. At least some people say so, others don't but I would rather have a lot of popularity then not be sure about myself, you know? Yes, dieting is not healthy for children but I'm 21 now so I can do it if I really want it. I'm the ace of my life and nothing can change that, hmm... it's ironic that I think this way... You know what? Today's going to be my last day of fasting!

"Ms Hwang."
"Nae?"
"The student president would like to see you." I looked up at the person who said this.
"Alright, thanks for telling me BangChan."
I got up and slowly walked towards the office.

CHAERYEONG POV:

WHY DID I TELL HER?! Why did I tell Lia what happened in the corridor earlier today, now all that's gonna happen is a school civil war. Yeji's popular, so is Lia and their fanboys will not hesitate to support them until the night falls! Stupid, stupid, you're so stupid Chaeryeong...

Earlier:

'What's wrong Chaer?' asked Lia.
'Huh? Nothing.' I responded but in truth something was heavily bothering me, no, actually someone was bothering me. It's not like I want to talk about it though.
'Hey, you can talk to me you know?'
'I know, unnie.'
'Annyeeeooooonnnnggghaseyoooooooo unnies!!!' chirped a certain little maknae.
'Aniyo, not now Yuna-yah,' Ryujin rolled her eyes at her sister whilst Yuna just pouted a humph-ed out of frustration. 'Me and Yuna are going somewhere okay?'
'Alright Ryujinnie, thanks for catching the baby by the way!'
'I'M NOT A BABY, UNNIE!!!'
We just cooed her, she's so cute sometimes, she's 18 but honestly it would've made sense if she was 5. She just pouted at us.
'Come on Yuna-yah let's go.' urged Ryujin whilst Lia mouthed a thank you to her. These two are making me feel so single...
'Anyways, Lee Chaeryeong. What happened?'
'I'm just confused.'
'Wae?'
'You know... President Hw-'
'President?!'
'Nae, she asks her to call her President.'
Lia went silent and just nodded her head. Damn it, I shouldn't have told her- I messed up real bad.
'You don't have to call her that when talking with me Chaerry, anyways, go on, what were you going to say?'
'Well, Lia unnie, can you promise me something?'
'Yeah sure, what is it?'
'Please don't speak to her about it!!'
'Mhm. What did she do?'
Fool I was to think she was going to keep that promise, especially since it's about Yeji- wait no, um, President Hwang.
'She's always being cold to you guys, right?'
'Nae, what about it?'
'She was being empathetic to me this morning...'
'Mhm, and?'
'I felt something was a bit off by the way she treated me, unnie.'
'Oka-'
'Hey girls!' cut in Bang Chan. 'What's popping?'
'Nothing much Chan, don't you need to head to your lesson?'
'Nope, Mrs Manoban said that class has extended break for some reason.' Bang Chan replied and we smirked.
'Oh, 'some reason', eh?' Lia commented.
'Guys, Mrs Manoban is as professional as anyone can be, no way she'd do that,' He threw us a disgusted face then burst out laughing. 'Nah I'm joking, I do need to get to class.'
As he was walking away Lia suddenly shouted at him, 'Hey Bang Chan! Favour for $100?'
'Aish, what question is that?' he retorted and rolled his eyes. 'I'll do anything if I get money, so what's up?'
'Do you know where Yeji is?'
'Actually yes. Hyunjin went looking for his sister, apparently she was in the cafeteria talking to Ryu so Hyunjin left.'
'Why'd he leave?'
'I'm not my boyfriend, how would I know?'
'Whatever, but go tell Yeji to meet me in the student office.' Lia ordered and handed Bang Chan, the $100 note.
'Damn! You had that in your pocket? I knew you were rich but wow you rich rich rich! Wait but what about class, how can I avoid detention?'
'Just say you were on an errand from me.'
'Alright Pres, thanks for the bucks!' he said as he ran towards the cafeteria.
'Bye Chan!' Lia and I yelled.
'Alright, now that's over I need to get to the office. Don't be late to class Chaer!' she smiled as she walked away, leaving me slightly dumbfounded.

What have I done... forgive me Hwang.

End of Chapter

Hey guys! There's another chapter finished, not sure why that's an achievement but whatever 🙃
To confirm, they are using the American currency here soooooooo just putting this in to avoid any possible confusion.

Annyeong~ see you soon or tomorrow depending on when I update! Love you, mwah 😘