Exam and Bleachers

Hey everyone! So update on my life: my best friend has a girlfriend now and I have a boyfriend. Don't attack me for not being 100% gay!

And - totally not me trying to start a conversation - how are y'all?

Minor angst today, so make sure you have water with you (no need for Holy Water) and maybe some tissues? It depends on how sensitive your asses are :)

CHAERYEONG POV:

I hate Maths. Why does it have to be the first test?! I'm not in the right state of mind and here's the paper in front of me with numbers and questions driving a massive hole in to my brain.

[Help- Just imagine a Maths question pls, your little author can't think of one]

The test time is almost over and I'm still only 75% done, what is wrong with me today? Oh let me think... NO CHAERYEONG DON'T THINK JUST WRITE. YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO THINK ABOUT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW!
Focus... focus... focus...

"Time's up everyone! Hand in your papers whether or not you're finished!"

I shuffled to the front of the classroom, smoothing off my paper (making sure there was no dirt on it) and gently slid it on Mrs Bae's desk. Surely I could earn some extra points for presentation?

"Yah Chaeryeong-ah! Want to hang later?" a voice distinguishing as Ryujin's inquired. I ignored her as I walked back to my table and got my things back in my bag - which is to say, unfortunately, just a pen. When I reached the corridor I expected her to leave me alone and go find her wretched girlfriend but, no. She just kept tailing me as if 'hanging out' was that important.

"You'll be with Lia and I'm certainly NOT going to see that little snob," I spun around and spat at her. "Now if you'll excuse me, Shin, I have more important things to do than talking to you."

My body took off towards the bleachers, first slowly to avoid raising suspicions then faster when I reached the fields. Honestly speaking I didn't really know where I was going, I could be going out of school for all I knew and I wouldn't care, as long as it got me away from this blasted place.

Where is it, where is it, where is it?

Don't tell me the school moved that bench! It's my own personal hiding spot and if they did I'll have nowhere else to go! My hiding spot technically belongs to me but then again the school paid for it so the catering team can technically move it... well that just sucks. Wait, why am I even being fussy? There are at least a dozen bench groups of which the tallest one would reach up to twice my height.

"You're here too, unnie?"

"Don't call me that Yuna."

"Why not?" Yuna put her hands on my shoulders and spun me around just so I could see her pouting baby face.

"After what happened, do you really think-?"

"Huh? What happened?"

"If it's that insignificant to you then leave me alone, Yuna."

I ran off to the other end of the field only to hear that little Shin following me, she's unfortunately faster than me so it would be easy for her to catch up. Suddenly the second pair of footsteps stopped.

"Unnie! Ryujin grew a little!"

What the- NOT HAPPENING NOT HAPPENING NOT HAPPENING.

"That's impossible Yuna."

"You're talking to me now!" she whooped and ran around in little circles. Maybe she really doesn't remember?

"Yuna, let's sit down, I need to ask you something important." I pointed towards a nearby bench and sat down, Shin following not long after.

"Mhm, I'm sitting down. What is it?"

"What do you remember last? Details."

"Um... After my floor-ball match against YG University I couldn't find my water bottle. I went looking for it and found Lia unnie filling it up by the water fountain. I asked her what she was doing because her back was facing me and she said my bottle was empty and she thought I would need some water. She's really considerate! So when she was done filling it I quickly gulped down water but then I started to get dizzy, I don't know what happened next. I'm sorry if I did something bad unnie..." Yuna apologized and looked down at the floor, tears forming in her eyes.

How could Lia drug this youngster? Hurting me physically, fine, I can get over that in a couple days, it's more of an injury healing thing. But dragging Yuna INVOLUNTARILY into this mess? That's just overstepping the boundaries. Yes, I should tell Yuna, but I just feels wrong wrecking their friendship with something she doesn't even know about.

"Oh alright then Yuna."

"Anyways why are you here?"

"No reason."

"Pabo."

"What?"

"I know that's not the case. You're really silly to assume I don't."

"It's nothing Yuna, okay?"

"I can tell by your eyes it's not. You look like you're about to cry, what happened?"

"Nothing."

"Tell me unnie!!!" This girl was literally making me dizzy at this point, she won't stop shaking me.

"Aniyo."

"Nae."

"Aniyo."

"Come on!!! Maybe I can help!"

"Unless you can get me out of this damn school then no, you can't help me, little Shin."

"I'm not little."

"Says you."

Ring ring ring

"Yes unnie? Oh um... I went to go get something by the café, I'll be back. What? Ani, I'm not lying! Why do you always accuse me like that- rude."

"Who was it?" I laughed at her final comment.

"Ryujinni- Ryujin unnie."

"You really don't give her any time of day, do you?"

"Maybe, maybe not!"

"It was nice talking to you Yuna, if there isn't anything else then I would like some time alone."

"Aw... can I tell you why I'm here first though?"

"You want to get something off your shoulders?"

"It's not going to come off."

"Alright, what is it?"

"Remember Yujin?"

"Yeah of course, you guys won couple of the year."

"Um... we broke up."

"What! Wae?"

"She said she's had enough of me," Yuna curled up into a ball and sobbed. "Am I really not enough unnie?"

"Aniyo! You're more than enough for her, it's her loss for breaking up with you."

"Alright thank you unnie! I'll go invite her to the Summer Ball!"

"I thought you said you broke up?"

"Nope! Just needed someone to reassure me that she won't reject my offer. My acting was great right?" she answered and questioned, swaying her shoulder forwards and back.

"Anyways, toodle-oo, annyeong unnie!"

"Annyeong, Yuna-yah."

She seems so happy with Yujin... when will I meet my YJ again...

Annyeong! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!