Fight

Hey everyone! I've just checked the rankings and oh my Jihyo they are high for a couple chapters from a rookie. Thank you so much to everyone who has read/votes for this book!!!

By the way, why are y'all so quiet 😭😭😭

⚠️ CHAPTER MAY BE TRIGGERING ⚠️
⚠️ ⚠️⚠️ INCLUDES VIOLENCE, IF YOU FIND THIS DISTURBING SKIP UNTIL RYUJIN POV ⚠️⚠️⚠️
And please don't hate me after this chapter 🥺

CHAERYEONG POV:

It bothers me. Why did Yeji suddenly want to be my friend? Was it my performance which unintentionally gained her respect? Why was she flirting with me? And most importantly, what changed for her to drop her bossy attitude? She's always wanted us to use honourifics with her like: President, Miss etc. but now she wants us to call her 'Yeji'? Just Yeji? No Miss or President to go with it? She's erasing the crap that made her look bad?

"YAH LEE CHAERYEONG!!!" I flinched when I heard someone yelling at me, I'm frightened when it comes to loud noises... everyone knows that. I turned around and I immediately felt a sting on my cheek, when I held it to try and calm the pain the same stinging feeling was felt on my other cheek. This was exactly the same feeling from when my father abused me when I was younger, yet this hand was a lot smaller. Curiosity kicked in so I looked up and I gasped when I saw who it was... I thought she cared about me...

"L-lia?" I muttered. No, my eyes must be playing tricks on me, I was kicked in the stomach but the scene didn't change at all.
"TALK BITCH." she shouted as she held me by the throat and punched me again.
"Li-Lia... wha-" I could only stutter with the amount of pain I was feeling. She shoved me down so that I would be forced to look up at her instead of the other way round.
"What do you want with me..."
"I'll tell you what Lee, I want you hospitalised so you can't win any competition anymore. That was my win!"

"MY."

She kicked me at my side.

"WIN."

This time, a punch up my neck.

"MINE!!!"

My head was slammed into the locker and arms locked behind me and I could barely see anything anymore... I'm so dizzy...

"Yuna! Finish this off for me!" Lia snickered and walked towards the door whilst Yuna came over spinning a bat in her hand. She leaned in close to my ear and whispered ominously, "Any last words?"

I heard someone yelling something but I couldn't hear what I was, Yuna and Lia kept abusing me... I can't focus...

Someone... help me...

YEJI POV:

I was really glad that Chaeryeong was okay with us being friends, there's hope at least for my real mission now. Aish, I really need her to be mine huh, well that's something that needs to be earned. I sat down at the nearest bench since I decided to wait for Chaeryeong because I need to confirm whether she meant what she said or not.

"Hwang, what are you doing here?" I know that voice, that bastard.
"Waiting for Chaeryeong, why?"
"Okay, Chaer's bodyguard, can I go in?" she mockingly said, I felt the anger rise up in me when she said that but, honestly, it's not worth it.
"Whatever, Choi."

She beckoned Yuna to follow her, but as Lia went in Yuna was stopped by Yeji.
"Why the bat?"
"Oh, I came back from practice and I dunno where to put it."
"Alright sure, but give it. No games, Shin."
"Okie~ here you go, Hwang."

Alright, any possible danger is now elimina-

"LEE CHAERYEONG!"

What the fuck. What's going on there?! Are they having an argument or did Chaeryeong tease Lia? Probably the latter, she'd never hurt Chaeryeong... if anything she's always been there when she was hurting.