Surprise!

Yuna's POV this time. I hope I didn't over-exaggerate her maknaeness.

Anyways how is everyone? I hope this chapter didn't let down any of you...

YUNA POV

Why did Chaeryeong unnie seem so upset to see me? I didn't do anything wrong that I'm aware of but unnie seems so mad at me. I don't like it, hmph! Let me tell me sister, she should know what to do, I mean, she's been in romance for a year and a half now so she should know how to say sorry. I don't mean this like I 'like' unnie (well I do but more as a sister, but what who likes their sister? NOT ME, SIKEEEE!!! So I guess more as a friend 😄). Time to go bother the uglier Shin~

"RYUJIIINNNN-AHHHHHHHH!" I yelled in her ear, unfortunately she didn't flinch. She just put down the remote control and her bag of popcorn then glared at me through her peripheral vision.

"Ugh what now Yuna."

"Hey you don't have to be like that!"

"Um yes I do, now what do you want."

"So you'll help me with whatever it is I want???" I asked, bouncing up and down and shaking her shoulders to beg for a response. She sighed and brushed off my hands to signal me to stop being so energetic. Humph introverted party pooper!

"It depends."

"YAAAAAY!"

Ryujin unnie rarely helps me with anything, even if it's just getting a towel! She's got these excuses like, "Lia wants me to go out with her", "I need to get something" or that lame old "I'm busy." Like hell she's actually doing any of these things, she's not romantic, she's irresponsible and lazy! If she's busy she's probably busy watching a k-drama or gaming.

"So will you answer the question now Yuna?" she reminded with a hint of annoyance in her voice. Hehe my older sister's got steam coming out of her ears~!

"Aniyo."

"Then I'm not helping you."

"Aniiiii wait I'll tell you what I need!"

"Finally." Hehe that eyeroll.

"So I want to know how to get an apology gift," I requested and I could see her eyes widen (I'm still talking right next to her face by the way). "For Chaeryeong."

"Wae?! Are you two dating or what?"

"Aniyo, we're friends but she sounded like I did something whilst I blacked out."

"You blacked out?"

"Nae, wae?"

"Oh um nothing."

"Sooooo are you going to say anything about the sorry gift???"

"Get her something she's always wanted."

"She wants a stable job so she can get our of school."

"Oh?" I swear I could see Ryujin smirk as she said that, I hope her immature as- ANYWAYS, I really hope she's not up to something. "I've got someone who would always accept her no matter what! I know you want to know who it is but play hard to get right?"

"YAH SHIN RYUJIN!"

"I'll get going to get your 'friend' a job."

"Thank you unnie!!!"

"Have fun at home by yourself, don't burn down the house." Ryujin-ah said as she picked up the keys and walked out of the house.

Chaeryeongie 💙

You're getting
out of there soon.