Meeting

Helloooo! So I said on my notice that my wrist was twisted but I can use my left hand so...

CHAEYEON POV:

Bitch. How could she be so dense? That's my sister's heart she just broke and here she is all high and mighty in her corner office whilst Cherry is in her room crying. I know they weren't in a relationship but it was still sudden as fuck. Leaving the dance club with no official warning pre-notice or forms? Just up and go? What is that? Technically speaking I'm in this meeting room to discuss some 'business' with Yeju (I brought the files with me actually) but Yeji's here so I might as well have a little talk with her.

Just a talk.

Nothing more.

"So, um, Yeji..." I addressed her. Her, the person who broke my sister's heart. Her, who dropped out and ruined TWICE unnie's dancing dreams. Her, the person that Sakura left me to chase. Her,  the dumb dance teacher who thought she could handle everything herself. Her, the person who left for a fatuous reason... which is no reason at all. I hate her for all these things whether you like it or not.

"Ch-chaeyeon unnie." She immediately stopped fumbling through her papers when she heard my voice. So I'm intimidating now that she doesn't have any link - major or minor - to my sister, huh.

"Don't call me unnie. I came her to discuss some business proposals but," I turned around to face my assistant. "Alfred, could you perhaps give us some time alone?"

He nodded, bowed and left the room.

"Yeji."

"Keep this professional, Lee."

"Professional like when you quit? Was that professional?" I pressed and she scoffed. The audacity of this girl...

Silence.

"RIGHT?" I raised my voice and slammed my hands on the table causing her to flinch but like hell I care.

"You don't know much, do you?" She replied.

"Excuse me?" I retorted. She looked at me and shook her head.

"I wo-"

"Tell me, Hwang. What are you hiding!!!"

She looked up at me and her eyes were began to tear up, they were innocent, at least they looked so.

"Can you promise to keep this to yourself though, Lee?"

"I can't guarantee that. It depends purely on what it is."

She shook her head and sighed, "Then I can't tell you Chaeyeon. I don't want to put Chaeryeong in more danger than she's already in."

Ok, let me make this clear. Yes, I am mad at her, more than mad actually but if there's anything I know about the girl it's that she sucks at lying. She doesn't really lie so it's pretty easy to trust whatever comes out of her mouth. And let me make another thing clear. If I need to keep my mouth shut to keep my own sister safe, so be it.
That Hwang better spill the fucking tea.

"Fine. I won't tell anyone, Hwang. What's going on?"

"I left the school because of Lia. A couple days before Chaeryeong was assaulted by her in the locker room, I'm surprised she isn't in hospital. Anyhow, I assumed that that happened because of a previous deal I had with the Choi girl. I agreed that she would win the Talent Show to make sure that her future is settled and firm. However when I saw Chaeryeong dance... There was no damn way I could let such talent slip pass. I blamed it on myself that she was hurt so I left," She informed me, I was shocked. "There's nothing more to that actually."

I followed her with my eyes as she stood up and walked over to the glass pane. She stood there as if waiting for me to say something then turned around, walked over to the door and reached for the door knob.

"You might want to keep an eye on Chaeryeong from here on out, Lee."

You bet I will.

AUTHOR POV: [M]

"Why did she have to leave! Why why why why why??? Is it because of me? Chaeryeong you're such a fool! Of course it's because of you, you're a failure, you're a shame, you're an arse. You don't deserve to be-" Thought Chaeryeong. In my opinion these things are just bullshit but that's not really the point heh.

"Ryeongie! We need to talk!" yelled someone whom she immediately recognized as her sister. She really didn't want to talk so she ignored her and kept walking. Chaeyeon's footsteps quickened but Chaeryeong, being the faster one of the two, evaded her and made for an alleyway where she could cry.

This alley was dark, like the ones you see in those action movies you watch or in the horror. I don't know, you tell me. It was slim with 3 buildings tightly surrounding it (one north, one east, one west) leaving only roughly 3 metres of distance between east and west. Chaeryeong spotted a trash can and hid behind it, sobbing. Her breath was running out, you know when you cry it's difficult to breathe right? Well yeah that's what's happening.

"Hey baby girl, lost?"

Chaeryeong looked up to see a muscular and wolf-tattooed man staring at her you-know area.
The man took a couple steps towards her, pinned her to the wall and kissed her neck.

"H-hey! St-stop!!! LET ME GO!"

"No can do," he leaned in closer to her ear, making her gulp in fear. "Because tonight you're my bitch."

The man took a couple steps back and started unzipping his trouser, never losing his sight on the teary-eyes Cherry. She looked away when his trousers dropped to the floor, being unnecessarily polite to the man. When the man started to undress her, her pond of tears became a lake flowing off her face glistening with sadness.

"YAH LEAVE HER ALONE!" a voice resonated through the alley. A feminine one. A familiar one.
A voice that rung a bell but which one was rung?
The owner of the voice was in a hoodie and she barged over towards the two. Her fatal cat eyes could be seen in the dim light of the 3rd floors window as she stared down the raper. A punch was enough for him. He ran off not bothering to pick up his clothes.

Chaeryeong, still traumatised, curled up in to a little ball and sobbed as quietly as her mood would let her.

"Hey... you okay?" the hooded girl inquired and only received more cries as a response. Realizing that she was not going to go anywhere or talk with someone she didn't know, she pulled out her phone and punched in some numbers.

"Lee, your sister."

Chaeryeong's head shot up when she heard this. She hadn't thought that the person in front of her would be a friend, not even an indifferent person.

"Mhm, yes she's here with me. Oh, I'm um..." the hooded girl looked around for some sort of address but found none. "Let me just send you the location. Your welcome, Lee. I'll wait for you here."

Hanging up the call, the girl turned around and she was evidently surprised that Chaeryeong had stopped crying. When she realized the hooded-girl had stopped talking she scooted backwards.

"Your sister will be here in a bit, okay?" she soothed, trying to relax the girl.

"H-how do you know my sister?"

"Business- oh hello, Lee. You're here now, I've got to dash. The meeting tomorrow!" she playfully reminded the elder Lee when she appeared around the block. Fast? Yes. She can drive and it was close to their house anyways.

"Thanks for saving my sister Hw-"

Yeji shot her a glare which yelled, 'Don't you dare.' Chaeyeon just nodded and diverted her attention back to her sister.

"Let's go home now okay?"

"O-okay unnie..."

CHAERYEONG POV:

To whoever that was who saved me, thank you...

YEJI POV:

I'm sorry I didn't show you who I was, Chaeryeong. I love you...

THOUGHTS???