Stay Out Of My Way

Before you read on please remember that I am a MY and making Karina the antagonist here is just a story plot.

By the way are my updates too short?

YEJI POV:

Getting home I couldn't get my mind of her, that girl... Chaeryeong... she's doing things to me that I would've never imagined happening at all. She made me soft with her eyes, melt with her smile and attentive to her words but we're just colleagues, nothing more. I don't like her, she doesn't like me, what more need be said? Even if we did, a relationship would be morally and socially impossible - we live in South Korea, not Canada, so the company would face massive backlash if something like that happened and if so I would be failing my promise to the person who has always been there for me. So no, I won't be getting in a relationship with that girl.

I bumped into someone, making me snap out of my thoughts immediately, she was about to bow but when she saw me she immediately scowled and walked away. What is up with that attitude? Something called manners? Oh wait, she doesn't have any. Tsk, I absolutely people like her - inattentive, irresponsible, unmannered lowlifes. The term 'lowlife' does not refer to people with not as much money as me or less fortune (like inheriting a large business) but it refers to a low personality, one who is not IQ smart nor street-smart yet think they are the best in everything. Actually thinking you're perfect only further proves your idiocy, there's definitely a line between self-assurance and overconfidence. I shrugged my shoulders and continued walking until I felt a hand on my shoulder beckoning me to turn around.

"Oh, Karina."

"Don't 'Oh, Karina' me, Yeji!" She yelled loud enough for the whole community to hear.

"What else can I say then?" I replied and scoffed at her silent reply. Small dogs will always bark loud until you growl at them and humans are mammals as much as humans are.

"A sorry would be nice," she suggested, an apology? What for? There is literally no reason for me to apologise unless it's for getting the Korean Elite and if that's the case then sorry not sorry. "for tearing apart the group when you left."

"Be more specific, how did I do so?"

She rolled her eyes, her arms folded then replied to my question, "You are aware that Chaeryeong, Hyujin, Momo and Winter were the hotshots in the group, right?"

I nodded then beckoned for her to continue and quit wasting my precious time, I have to meet up with an old friend later and I'm not used to being late so she'd better make this quick. True, I could just text my Jennie and tell her I'll be a bit late but then how I will get out of this bullshit? Never waste a manoeuvre.

"There's something that Ryeong has that the other two don't have though, she's part of the Happy Pills, did you forget that? Tzuyu, I.N, Ning Ning and Chaer-"

"I know, what's your point?"

"How can you be so dense?" She rhetorically asked me. Let me ask you this then Karina, how can you be so foolish to think you have the right to come over to me out of blue to talk about the current status of the group when I've already cut off my ties? If Momo came over then alright, she wants to get some advice, fine, but Karina's not the leader. This is just a bunch of crap. "When you left, she left straight after! We lost our leader and our happy pill and hotshot in one week."

"Oh would you look at the time! I have a meeting to catch so if you'll excuse me," I slipped past her, as she was now standing in the direction I was heading. "I have more important things to do then listen to your useless rants."

Her jaw dropped open and her eyes' widened at my sudden exit, the shock soon turned into fire and I heard her pick up something then throw at the window nearest to us, well someone woke up and chose aggression. I felt her eyes piercing into my back so I throw her two middle fingers and a gasp was audible, a chuckle floated its way out of my mouth and I smirked. Just when I was about leave her earshot's radius, I spun around and yelled at her, "Stay the fuck out of my way and we'll have no problems Karina!". Not waiting for her response I turned back and quickly strode to meet up with the savage Kim.

KARINA POV:

The audacity of that bitch! She's always letting her position and ego rule over anything else. I mean, sure, as a leader a strong charisma is the most important thing to have but isn't this a bit over the top? It's snobbish, she won't listen to anyone now that she's all high and mighty. Bringing that into the office would never be good.

Either way I got enough stuff to continue with my plan, I recorded the whole thing, and now when this is waved in front of the entire dancing squad maybe they'll wake up to the fact that our former leader's just a piece of trash. Call me jealous, call me selfish but if her ego can stretch this high what else could happen? A lot of things so someone has to go ahead and leash the wold. If no one's gonna do it then I'll just stretch out my arms and get the whip from my drawer and hopefully I can sweet talk her into letting me in her circle.

However if someone beats me to restraining her I promise to back off, I'll give whoever that might be a fortnight to do so then I'm taking over, the wolf MUST go back to the cage.

:O what's gonna happen??? 我不知道
tee hee~ anyways how is everyone?

Sorry for the short chapter, I promise to make the next longer!

ANNYEONGGGGG