☆1☆

My stomach churns with nervousness as I stride down the Hogwarts Express in search of my best friend, Ginny. This is our fourth year at Hogwarts and I'm quite conflicted about the new year.
On one hand I'm really happy, on the other hand I'm nervous and kind of scared.
It's because of one person, and it's the only thing Ginny really hates about me... that I'm in love with Draco Malfoy. Last year when that Triwizard Tournament was happening, I almost freaked out when I was told that Draco was there with that horrible Pansy Parkinson.
It all went up in smoke, however, when he smiled at me just once.It's embarrassing, but a smile is enough to make me forget how shitty he actually is. He probably doesn't even know that I'm in love with him.Still, he doesn't treat me too badly, unlike other half-bloods.
I don't know what it is, but I always pride myself on it and hold on to this little glimmer of hope.
Finally I see flaming red hair in a compartment and rush inside.Ginny jumps up smiling and hugs me tightly. "As always on the last minute."
"That's not true." I laugh, beaming at her.
"I'm always glad that you don't miss the train," she murmurs with a grin and we sit down.
"How was your vacation?" Ginny asks and I shrug.
"Okay. As always. The week with you was great, the rest as usual. I'm actually quite glad to be back at Hogwarts."She rolls her eyes and I already know what she's thinking.
And she's right. However, we quickly talk about something else because the fact that I have a crush on Draco makes her pretty angry and then she quickly gets angry and we have a big argument, then don't talk to each other for three days and then one of us apologizes again.
That's how it works every time and that's why we avoid conflict situations like this.
I can't blame her for not liking him.
He can be a really mean scumbag, especially around the Weasleys. And Hermione.
In general, he is mostly quite unfriendly, but less to me than to everyone else.
Maybe that's why I can't just hate him like everyone else does.
Also, I think there's something in his gray eyes that isn't inherently evil.
I just haven't figured out if I'm right about that, but I am intend to change that.
Maybe this school year, maybe some other time.

---------------------------♡-----------------------------
Hello, english is my second language
so excuse some spelling mistakes
-----------------------------------------------------------