☆4☆

Time flies fast this year and winter seems to be getting pretty harsh and cold.
Anyway, it's been gray and dreary outside for days and considerable amounts of snow have already fallen. I'm starting to like Umbridge less and less, and my love for Draco hasn't gotten any further either. It's actually aggravating. It's Saturday and I don't want to be in the castle.
Ginny and I almost got into a fight again last night, I threatened her with moving out again and the whole atmosphere in the building is kind of depressing.
Apparently, more and more students are bowing to the laws of the pink lady and those who don't are punished and are like changed afterwards.I don't know exactly what's happening to them, but these penalties seem to be tough. I put on thick Norwegian-style leggings, a long, black hoodie and fluffy boots, then I go outside. It's quiet here.
Outside the castle, at least, it feels like all is well and not like the Grand Inquisitor, as Umbridge dubbed herself, has control of Hogwarts.
I walk through the snow and stare straight ahead.If Harry is telling the truth, Voldemort will soon be back in full force. I've been thinking about that quite a bit lately when Draco isn't on my mind.
What if it turns out the way Potter tells it? We can fight, but who says we'll win? His following is vast and quite merciless.

Suddenly I bump into someone, trip, get caught and look up, "Oh, sorry, I -" "...were in thoughts?" none other than Draco Malfoy continues and puts me safely back on my feet.I look up at him with wide eyes and nod. "Yes, I guess I was." "This can end dangerously, like that business with your suitcase," he remarks with a mischievous grin. Merlin, he is so extraordinarily beautiful.
When he acts like that, I forget the fact that he's not as nice to everyone as he is to me, but I don't care right now. "I'm magically attracted to such misfortunes," I slip out with a laugh.
That makes me likeable, of course! I must act like a stupid troll now. "Then you need someone to take care of you," he murmurs, smiling. "What's your name actually? I know a few things about you, but not your first name.""So? What do you know?" I ask in astonishment.
"Let's walk a little together," he suggests evasively and I nod as if hypnotized. That just totally overwhelms me.His reputation doesn't quite match what he's showing me, and it doesn't make it any easier for me to find anything about him that I find terrifying. "So?" I ask with a grin and he laughs briefly. Merlin, how beautiful.
"You're in Gryffindor, a year below me.Your mother is a muggle and your father is a wizard from a long bloodline, your last name is Y/l/n," he explains to me as if it goes without saying.
However, no mean remarks about the fact that I'm only half-blood. He even pointed out, quite reverently, that my father's ancestors came from a long line of pure blood. I'll leave it at that.
I don't want the conversation to be misdirected.
"You're in Slytherin, a year above me, your parents are pure-blood and famous and rich," I reply dryly."And your name is Draco Malfoy. I'm one step ahead of you. How do you know these things?"
He looks down at me with a small appreciative grin. "If you tell me your first name, I'll tell you how I know these things." "Y/N," I say, a little breathless and excited. "So, Y/n Y/l/n," he murmurs, and my name rings out of his mouth like liquid gold.Goosebumps run down my body and I try to breathe regularly."And? How do you know stuff like that about me?" I ask curiously now.
"I picked that up," he murmurs. "What, where?" "People talk about you." "What?" I stop, shocked.
He turns to me and smiles crookedly.
"You have no idea, do you?" Thoughts race in my head and I remember all the things Ginny has already thrown at me. That he is mean and deceitful - and in the inquisition squad.
What is he trying to tell me here? Does he know about the DA? That can't be.We were careful, nobody knows anything. I just mechanically shake my head. If the bang comes now, it will come anyway.
He smiles and shakes his head."You really don't notice how many guys are chasing you?" I breathe out relieved. "I.. uh, no." Draco shrugs. "Actually, it can't be overlooked. You can hear a lot in the corridors. You are... desired."Something in his eyes touches something very, very deep inside me.
His voice goes through and through me, strikes a chord in me that I didn't know before.
It's magic, definitely. Before I can lose myself in my reverie, I murmur, "Well, what the heck."
"I heard something else," he now says slowly as we walk on.Here it comes.
Inwardly I am already arming myself against what is about to blossom in me.
How am I supposed to talk my way out of this thing with the DA? Claim that we don't even exist? That it's just a joke? Oh, Merlin, that would not be good at all. "Go ahead," I murmur questioningly.
"Supposedly you've had a boyfriend for a while?" I look at him from the side, amazed."No, why do you think that?" A smile crosses his lips for a moment."That's what people tell themselves. Because you show no interest in any male here.From this our Classmates concluded that you must have been taken long ago.""That... no," I say hurriedly. It's hard for me to tell him that I'm missing it because I can't see anything other than him with tunnel vision. "Well," he finally says. "I have to go. See you."
All of a sudden he's gone. I look after him confused. My head is really spinning, I urgently need to organize my thoughts. He's incredibly charming and kind, he smiles at me and treats me as if he sees me as my equal when he's so keen on being pure-blood.
He reports to Umbridge, who doesn't like half-breeds any more than he claims to do.
But then why is he talking to me like that? I shake my head like the thoughts are flying away.
But they don't. So I have no choice but to keep messing with them.Day and night. for weeks.
Those are really great prospects. At least I did get something I've been waiting for: a real, lengthy conversation with Draco, which has proven to me that Ginny is grossly exaggerating in her warnings.