power index

creation of matter: the ability to create anything and everything from nothing.
»
creation of powers: the ability to create powers, any power possible. powers created can be given to self and others (power bestowal).
»
flexibility: power to effortlessly bend and twist body without effort past normal limits.
»
flight: the ability to fly.
»
illumination: the power to generate photons or light through any body part.
»
invisibility: the power to render oneself unseen to the naked eye.
»
microscopic vision: the power to perceive items that are normally too small to be seen with the naked eye.
»
mind reading: the power to mentally receive and/or transmit information.
»
molecular combustion: the ability to speed up molecules to the point of combustion or explosion.
»
molecular immobilization: the ability to slow down the movement of molecules, leaving the being or object immobilized. "freezing" the object in time.
»
shapeshifting: the ability to transform into someone, something, or anything with matter.
»
speed: the ability to move at extraordinary physical speed.
»
stealth: the ability to possess extraordinarily skillful expertise in numerous ways and techniques of stealth.
»
strength: the power to have and exert a level of physical strength much greater than that of a normal person. beings with this ability are stronger, tougher, and more physically durable than normal humans.
»
whirling: the ability to teleport in a tornado-like way.
»
wind manipulation: the power to manipulate the wind, changing the horizontal and vertical differences in atmospheric pressure.
»
i got these definitions from charmed & superpower wiki lmao i'm not smart

but yeah next chapters will be individual chapters and stuff so yeah

ok love you bye

gaby