super-villains

Lisa » Mindy

there are so many super villains. most of them are either:
- in jail
- being taken to jail
- getting a jail sentence
or
- being defeated as we speak.

i'm going to list all the badass super-villains (not all of them are in my lifetime, i was born in 1996).

» tricky sage.
- power: illusion manipulation (was born from a single super parent).
- when they got arrested: 1991.
- what they did to get arrested: she disguised herself as president obama in the united states and almost sent bombs to countries all over the world.

» lucky fool.
- power: mind manipulation (tricky sage's little brother).
- when they got arrested: 1994, a little after his sister.
- what they did to get arrested: he wasn't actually that bad of a villain. he was merely being hunted for being tricky sage's only family left.

» ice raven.
- power: ice manipulation & animal manipulation (like a bad cinderella).
-when they got arrested: 2005.
- what they did to get arrested: she got all of the animals in national parks and had them kill everyone in the city of san francisco. anyone who ran away from the animals got hit by ice (or got stuck to the ground), and the scavengers ate the rest of the bodies.

» stormer.
- power: weather & earth manipulation.
- when they got arrested: 1962.
- what they did to get arrested: he destroyed an entire town with tornadoes, and nearly demolished the phillipines by tsunamis and such.

» old cat.
- power: no-aging & cat-like reflexes, no matter what age.
- when they got arrested: 2006 (my parents caught the old ((not actually old)) man. go mum and dad!).
- what they did to get arrested: he killed many important world leaders/ambassadors of the united nations. old cat almost even killed the australian representative.

» plague.
- power: chemical manipulation & super smarts.
- when they got arrested: 1953.
- what they did to get arrested: she infected the entire country of sierra leone with hiv/aids and spread a mysterious disease all over the united kingdom.

» miss fortune.
- power: mind-reading & the ability to look into the future.
- when they got arrested: last week (the girls and i got her).
- what they did to get arrested: she had a plan to spill the secrets of the future, but she wanted to do it the right way. she didn't end up telling us about 'the right way' at the villain hearing.

» miss judgement.
- power: voice mimicry & shapeshifting (somewhat like our own superhero judge judy).
- when they got arrested: three days ago (the boys got her).
- what they did to get arrested: she was miss fortune's parter in crime back in the days, miss judgement was actually our superhero judge about a decade ago. she was on our side after miss fortune, but she ended switching after 8 years. she helped miss fortune with her plan (they almost succeeded, but we came along just in time).

» freeze frame.
- power: photographic memory (even more advanced than non-super memory) & time manipulation.
- when they got arrested: 2001.
- what they did to get arrested: he stopped time and took mental pictures of natural disasters and other things. it doesn't seem bad, but he knew some secrets that country ambassadors didn't even know. he threatened to spill those secrets to non-supers. as superheroes, we do anything to stop the world from going to hell (if it hasn't already), so we had to stop him.

» megahertz.
- power: electrokinesis & power absorption.
- when they got arrested: 1977.
- what they did to get arrested: almost killed the creator of powers by absorbing all of his powers. the son of the creator of powers defeated him; the son was calum's dad.

» molly qule.
- power: molecular kinesis and combustion.
- when they got arrested: 2014, just last year.
-what they did to get arrested: she partook in plans to destroy major cites; the eiffel tower, statue of liberty, the world trade center (again), and many of the buildings in dubai.

many of the villains above are women (girl power), but they're one of the most important (and badass) villains to ever live.

any questions about any of the powers or villains i just told you about, let me know.

»

iM SO SORRY FOR UPDATING A LITTLE LATE

im writing this on the plane to hawaii and im v excited so if anyone has ever gone to hawaii or even lives or lived there, tell me awesome spots on the islands!!!!!!

so yeah hope you enjoyed this chapter

love you guys and thank you so much for almost 200 reads!!!

love

gaby