pros of being a superhero

Taylor » Windy

there are so many perks to being a teenage superhero, as expected.

» we have fucking superpowers. isn't that a perk in itself?
- we get to live the life that millions of kids dreamed of having. although that sounded kind of bad, it's still awesome (sorry)(not really).

» the costumes.
- most people would disagree but i love tight clothes (i am not a whore!!!!!). i love skinny jeans, so the spandex costumes are just a one-up.

» the recognition.
- people love us. they put us on cereal boxes, newspapers, billboards. they make us feel like awesome about ourselves. it's a confidence booster honestly.

» we kick ass.
- i love being able to literally kick ass(es). i can't explain it.

» my friends.
- you become really close with the people you get assigned with. luke, michael, calum, ashton, rachel, cathleen, and lisa are my best friends; i wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. i mean i would trade them for dylan o'brien, because holy fuck, he's so fucking hot; but i digress.

» people don't suspect a thing.
- this is a weird perk, but everyone says, "oh, my gosh, why aren't i like spiderman/batman/iron man/etc?" we superheroes are trying to hold back our laughter while they complain. it's ironic and funny; i don't know why.

» the feeling of happiness.
- this is pretty vague, but i get happy when i think about all the people i've saved, kids i've made happy. it's really a blissful feeling.
- it's vague in a way that almost everything about being a teenage superhero makes me happy and thankful that i'm me.

» watching my parents kick ass.
- most teens my age complain about their parents embarrassing them, annoying them, etc. my parents just kick ass. they're superheroes. isn't that badass enough? even at thirty-eight and thirty-five (that's not old), they're still kicking more ass than me. it's so badass; i can't even express the badass-ness of it.

» i get to fangirl about myself.
- everyone gushes about the "mystical eight" (my group and i), so the eight of us have to blend in. we each have posters of ourselves (we're not sorry). i get to scream and gush about myself; it's cool. i don't know, honestly.

» the superhero names.
- i don't know about other supers, but i love my superhero name. windy. i'm literally so clever that i had to pat myself on the back. when i was little, i was thinking about my superhero name and thought of windy. i sat there laughing for five minutes, then the name stuck and became a reality. the girls and i have technically matching names. i love it. sindy, windy, mindy, and indy. mindy came up with the idea of having matching names (she really got it from my mind. you know, having the ability to read minds and stuff).
- i also love slay-z and cut-throat (superhero legends, also known as gigi hadid and zendaya to non-supers). those are such badass names, i can't even begin to describe it.
- oh, my god, i'm such a white girl.

» we. have. superpowers.
- it's so mind-blowing and unbelievable that i need to repeat it. i'm also in dire need of mental support to fully process it.

» non-supers underestimate me and the girls.
- that sounds incredibly sinister, but all the guys in my school say i'm a girl and i can't do shit. i tried stopping a fight in the middle of the hallway when both of the guys threatened me. i beat them both to the ground without a problem and walked away laughing while the rest of the school was watching me walk down the hallway in fear and astonishment. it was so cool.

» no periods.
- since we're supers, we don't get periods, but we do have to shave our legs and armpits. so that's a win-lose situation. even with no periods, we're still fertile to have super children. while non-supers complain about having their periods and their underwear being the japanese flag, the supers don't have any problems with that (insert major hair flip).

there would be more listed if i wasn't so caught up on the point that we don't get periods.

»

ok since today is a year of don't stop, i decided to update!!!! so two updates this week!!!!!

i love my own story wow ok help

hAPPY ONE YEAR OF DONT STOP 5SOS AND 5SOS FAM OK BYE

love

g-eazy (my new superhero name)