cons of being a superhero

Luke » Dr. Fluke

unfortunately, there are cons to being a teenage superhero. you would think that being a superhero is kick-ass and have no bad things connected to it, but it doesn't.

» the guilt of having what non-supers can't possibly get: superpowers.
- don't get me wrong, i love having superpowers. i flew from australia to new york city in ten minutes; i wouldn't trade that for anything in the world. i just feel bad that the non-supers aren't... super. i'm a pretty sensitive guy, and that upsets me.

» the dozens of rules.
- break one rule and you're fucked. calum's dad, even though he loves me (he said i was a goody goody), said he has no mercy for anybody who breaks the rules, family or not. he's a serious guy, but when it's time for family time, he's a loving, fun dad.

» the dangerousness of every job we have.
- i'm a very pre-cautious when it comes to daily missions. being a major klutz, i have to watch out for myself while watching out for the others. it's scary.

» the villains.
- some of the villains are terrifyingly badass. i really elaborate anymore on that.

» the responsibilities the adult supers dump on us.
- in a way, this is like being a regular teenager that's growing up. in other ways, we're so far from being normal, the kingdom of far far away basically summarizing the distance between being super and being normal.

» the costumes.
- like ashton said, they're tight at the balls. also, we don't get a say on what our costume is. honestly i'll survive with constant ball tightness, but not even designing my own costume is like torture.

» the ridiculous superhero names.
- we can't pick our official names until our parents are okay with it. do you know how lame that is?
- mine is not ridiculous. everyone says i'm an idiot for choosing a name like dr. fluke because:
1.) fluke. everyone will make fun of me because i'm a fluke.
2.) i'm not fucking dr. who nor am i fucking dr. who. (get it? shitty joke or... ok)
- okay, as much as i love calum and his cheeks (on his face, for god's sake), his sounds like a seven-year old's superhero name; however, his dad being the creator of powers could have been a minor influence.

» the underestimation.
- everyone thinks i'm a fucking breadstick with a blonde quiff, but i'm more than a pasta side. i don't break in half like a twig. i could probably beat the shit out of a sumo wrestler, believe it or not.

» the cocky, asshole supers.
- they piss me off so much (i.e. ashton)(still love the little shit). they use their powers to get girls! that's so degrading to women; however, if they had told a non-super about their powers after sleeping with them, the creator of powers would their ass. it's pretty much a loss for those guys. i still haven't seen any girls to do this, but people can surprise you.

» the supers that complain about not having a specific power(s).
- most of the cons i've listed are pretty much personal cons, as well as this one. i like my powers: flexibility and flight. those two together are the epitome of basic superpowers, but they're awesome. together they're pretty badass.
- sadly, some supers bitch (guys actually bitch, too) and whine about their powers. "i have telekinesis and matter manipulation. fuck my life." well, honey, sucks that you have superpowers, while non-supers are boring as hell (sorry, non-supers).

» there's no such thing as a high school for supers aka sky high.
- this con quite frankly pisses me off. like why don't we get our mad scientists to build a school like that? a school for teenage superheroes and how to control their powers. how fucking awesome does that sound? i've wanted to ride on a bus driven by ron wilson, bus driver, or someone like that. *heavy sighs*

most of these cons make me rethink why the hell i'm a teenage superhero, but i wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

»

idk i'm halfway done with the eight introductions (not the story!!!) i have like four more lol then we get to the badassery!!!!

yay ok i just want to thank you soooooooooooo much for over 100 reads like i can't thank you guys enough for this!!!!!!! i thought people would laugh at my story bc superhero!5sos sounds pretty lame idk ok

also, what is your superhero name? comment it here bc idk mine's g-easy and @g-eazy please don't sue me thanks bye

imma let you go but thank you guys again :-)

love

g-eazy