creator of powers

Calum » Cal-Pal

since my dad is the creator of powers, i feel it's only necessary for me to talk about him and his job. there are pros and cons of being the son of the creator of powers. i would think there would be more cons than pros if anything.

pros:

» i'm the son of the creator of powers.
- i get away with anything and everything (with everyone else. with my dad, however, that's not the case).

» i'm the next heir to the "super throne".
- since my sister is a woman (that sounds so degrading, i'm sorry, mali), she can't be the creator of powers, which is absolute bullshit. my sister would have been the most kick-ass c.o.p. ever. (un)fortunately, i'm next in line, so i get to rule the superheroes when my dad dies, which sounds so morbid to think about.
- i'm going to be the most powerful superhero in the galaxy. how is that not the coolest fucking thing ever?

» i have two of the most powerful powers known to super (wo)man: creation of powers (power bestowal goes along with it) and creation of matter.
- this lines up with being the most powerful superhero in the galaxy. i still don't know how you're not begging to be me right now.
- the creation of powers power only works for me because power bestowal isn't granted to me until i become creator of powers. i can't grant powers to others, but i can think of any power i want and grant it upon myself. it's simple.
- creation of matter is my main power until then. i can create anything from thin air.

» everyone loves me.
-  i can get away with almost anything i do because people love me. this had to be repeated, i'm sorry.

cons:

» just because i'm the second coolest superhero in the world (can't decide who is first, mali or my dad), i don't get laid on a daily basis like ashton.
- personally, i think the girls are being extremely racist towards me. i'm not asian; i'm kiwi for god's sake. it's very rude on the girls' part.
- it could be that i'm too intimidating for them. with this much power, who wouldn't be a little intimidated by me?
- or it could be ashton's muscles. that fucker has arms bigger than my head. girls dig that, i guess.

» my costume.
- my. mother. picked. out. my. costume. despite the two colors on the costume being my favorites, my mother designed the costume. isn't that extremely lame? i love my mum, don't get me wrong, but it's honestly hideous. my dad has to give my friends and i the okay to design our costumes, which we are still waiting for.
- like ashton and luke said, super tight at the balls. i hate being in the middle of a fight and having to pick out the wedgie in my balls.

» the pressure of being the next in line for the super throne.
- being the creator of powers is the most important and stressful job in the entire universe. you are responsible for every single life on earth, obviously the super lives and non-super lives. i don't know if i can handle that.

» my dad expects the most out of me.
- i don't necessarily blame him; the position is a huge responsibility, and he wants to see if i'm actually worthy of it, or if i can handle it.
- this doesn't just refer to superhero related things; it's grades, friends, everything.

» anyone that's not in my bloodline or women are unable to get the position of creator of powers. even the most deserving, noble, courageous superhero can't get it.
- the powers my bloodline possesses is passed down. no other superhero can get the powers of creation of powers or power bestowal unless they're a son or daughter of malakai hood, my great-great-great-great... grandfather, the first ever c.o.p.
- the women can't become creator of powers, but they can get creation of powers and only be able to bestow it upon themselves. if i could change that, i totally would. if i'm being honest, women would lead the rest of the superhero community better, especially my sister. even if she says it doesn't bother her, it really does. it honestly irks me more.
- there are so many superheroes who deserve the position. if it were up to me, they would be given the position. but those aren't the rules. bloodline over nobility.

honestly, i can't decide if being the son of the creator of powers is good.

»

i'm baaaaaaaaack

i was super bored a couple of nights ago so i started writing again and hEre is the first chapter after my hiatus!!!!!

two more chapters of the individual characters, and then we'll get onto the ACTION FUCK YEAH

but seriously guys thank you so much for sticking with me throughout the hiatus but now i'm back and have motivation to write.

i won't have a schedule because throughout the week i will be extremely busy so when i post it will be like omg it's updated

WELL I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER GOODBYE ILYSM

love,
g-string/g-eazy/gaby