☼ five ☼

"when the clouds are ironed out
And the monsters creep into your house"

Harry

Harry

"I can't get hold of Amelie, she's not home, she's not answering her phone" was all I was focused on from Georgie's phone call. The 'baby emergency' must've been a real emergency. Not just an excuse to get out of the studio early.

And for some reason, it has me in a cold sweat. For a girl I barely know. It's the unknown that sparks so much fear in me.

We have our second rehearsal tomorrow, and Amelie had seemed to disappear off the face of the earth. I wasn't worried about the rehearsal, I was worried about Amelie. The way she rushed out yesterday, and now we can't get hold of her, it stirs up a lot of unwanted anxiety in me, especially when a child is involved.

Georgie had asked me to phone her emergency contact, whilst she kept trying Amelie. It was someone of the name Margot Dane, and I recall her saying the name Maggie, on the phone yesterday, it must be her. I just thank god her husband wasn't her emergency contact. I wouldn't want to be putting her in danger.

This could be completely innocent. I need to stop thinking she's in danger.

Mitch only said Leo was a bit of a dick. I'm sure many people would say the same for me.

I put Margot's number into my phone and I just stare at it. I've spoken to thousands of people in my life. And yet, I'm getting nervous at the thought of talking to Amelie's friend. Get a grip.

She's going to tell me something I don't want to hear. I just know it.

It's fine. She's fine.

"Hello?" A female voice answers, confusion lacing her voice. There's distant chatter in the background.

"Is this Margot?" I ask. I'm well aware it is her. But I find myself trying to act professionally.

"Yes, who is this?" I'm going to sound like a right idiot when I say I'm Harry Styles.

"It's- it's Harry. My manager, Georgie, is trying to contact Amelie, at first it was to return her guitar, but we're just worried about her, we can't seem to contact her" I explain calmly, even though my hands are shaking like leaves on a windy day.

"Oh" she says quietly. "Uh, I don't think she'd be very comfortable with this" she tells me in a hushed voice.

"We just want to know if she's okay, she kind of ran off in a rush yesterday, apparently there was a baby emergency" I don't want to pressure her into tell me anything, but it would give me a bit of peace of mind if I knew she was alright.