☼ twenty nine ☼

"Yesterday it finally came, a sunny afternoon, I was on my way to buy some flowers for you"

Harry

Harry

I was woken up this morning, by a little chubby hand hitting me in the face. It took me a moment to come to my senses and realise where I was, and more importantly whose wet hand was slapping me in the face.

Milo.

"Good morning bambino" I mumble, my eyes barely open, and I'm wrapping my arm around his little body.

"Oh" he says, dropping his head to my chest and cuddling into me.

"Did you have a good sleep?" I ask him, my fingers gently stroking over his hair. He sticks his finger in my mouth and shakes his head, telling me no. Though he slept right through the night, apart from the slight awakening on his travel here.

"No?" I chuckle, shutting my eyes again. "You slept like a log" I tell him. He was actually very cuddly to sleep next to, he was warm, he didn't wake up much, he doesn't wriggle in his sleep, he stayed stuck to my side all night.

"I'm going to take your mumma on a date today, okay? Do you fancy staying with your auntie Goldie for a little bit?" I ask him, lifting him up so he now sits on my chest, his little hands gripping onto my t shirt to steady himself.

He shakes his head with a little smile before crashing his body down onto mine, his little lips puckering up to kiss me.

"You want kisses?" I question, slightly pulling him away from me so I can tickle his little feet.

He smacks his lips together again, giggle as he does. I waste no time in sitting myself up so I'm able to press little kisses all over his face, making him squeal in excitement.

"Alright, alright, not too loud mister- mummy is just next door and she needs her sleep." I'm quick to stop my movements so his squeals come to a halt. The last thing I want to do is to wake Amelie up, especially since she's so incredibly sleep deprived.

"Mmmm" he hums, his hands balling into fists so he can chew on them, a little habit he's picked up since he's been teething. I raise my eyebrows at his noise, having never heard him say that before.

"Mmm for mumma? Can you say mama?" I ask him, my heart jumping at the thought of him being able to say mama, the excitement of Amelie's face would be enough to kill me off.

God, that girl has got such a hold on me.

He shakes his head again, not willing to make any noise. He's incredibly smart for his age.

"But your mumma will be so happy to hear you saying her name- can you go ma ma?" I try, saying it slower, but he just pushes his fist into his mouth, signalling that he's hungry.