☼ thirty two ☼

"He says everything I need to hear, and it's like I couldn't ask for anything better"

Amelie

Amelie

Yesterday was our first show in Canada, making today our last day. Two days just doesn't feel enough, I've definitely voiced my opinion on coming back to Canada to give them the shows they deserve.

I slightly struggled yesterday getting back into the swing of things, but by the time we had performed the second song, everything came back to me.

Milo was definitely feeling the jet lag, he was up all night, wanting to play with Harry and I. Harry took it upon himself to sit with him for the majority of the night, tending to his needs whilst I slept.

The roles were reversed this morning, I took Milo whilst he slept, catching up on what he missed last night.

"No" Milo shouts, pointing at Harry sleeping on the sofa of the bus.

"Shhh! You'll wake Harry! Let's go and find Auntie Sarah, yeah?" I tell him, fastening the last button on his outfit. "Don't you look so cute, huh?" I gush at him, wearing the cutest little patchwork dungarees.

 "Don't you look so cute, huh?" I gush at him, wearing the cutest little patchwork dungarees

"Oh" he mumbles, flapping his arms around, almost hitting me in my face.

"Careful of mumma" I remind him, gently taking hold of his chubby wrists.

Despite his lack of sleep last night, he looks like a little ray of sunshine, a huge smile plastered on his face, and his colourful outfit making him look so happy today. It's an outfit Harry brought for him, he loves to spoil his little bambino, showering him in gifts and making sure he's the most stylish baby in town.

He's desperate to dress him in Gucci, but I've put my foot down and told him absolutely not. He's seven months old, he'll ruin it within seconds. But it doesn't stop him from trying.

"Mmm" Milo hums to himself, smiling  in my arms as I take him off of the bus, in search for someone to keep us company whilst Harry sleeps.

"Well isn't that the cutest baby I've ever seen" Mitch smiles, a coffee cup in his hand. "And his lovely mumma" he takes me into his arms.