Chapter 16 - RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

It was me, Jack, Brice and Jeremy in the level. I had fallen from the ceiling from the ground, pitch black to my eyes, and looking back up it was still pitch black. I slowly stood up to try and see where I was, and that was when lights lit up in the ceiling, those lights being exit signs. I looked around and saw I was in some sort of hallway, one that would be in a hospital. I then looked at a wall and saw a faint writing on the wall

"RUN!" The words said, written in dry blood

"Hello? Is anyone there?" I could hear someone say next to the wall

"Yes! Who is this?" I asked

"Tom? Tom! You alright?" It was Brice on the other side of the wall

"Yeah, I'm fine" I responded

"Guys? Guys! Where are you?" It was Jeremy

"Jeremy! We're on the other side of the wall!" I yelled

"Oh shit, what do we do?" 

"I don't know, maybe we just-" My sentence was interrupted when a loud alarm blared all around, and I looked back to the deep hallway and saw a massive horde of entities charge right to me.

I immediately ran the other direction, the alarm blaring in the ceiling and the lights guiding me. I saw doors on either side of the hallway, ignoring them over the fact that the horde may catch up to me. In the distance I then saw a hospital bed blocking the way. I jumped over it and continued sprinting. I began getting exhausted, but there I saw a bottle of Almond Water and a granola bar placed on a bed. I quickly picked the two up and ate the granola bar, and upon biting all the running pain in my legs had dissipated, and I had all my energy again.

I ran quicker, dodging the various obstacles blocking the path, making turns and ducks and jumps across this entire unknown level. I looked back to see that I began loosing the entities, so I ran to one of the doors and tried opening it, but it was locked. With this time lost the entities had caught up and almost caught me. A second longer and I would be torn to shreds.

I picked up more granola bars along the way, eating them to give me energy. I ran and ran, running for what seemed like hours, and hours I did. I had run for an hour now, coming across various turn and jumps and objects that I had gotten used to now. I ignored any of the doors I saw, as I speculated they could have been fakes as well, but after my hour long run, I had finally made it to a very long hallway, and at the end of it was a door, a bright exit sign glowing on top of it. 

I made a dash for it, thinking this could be the true exit, and I was right. As I got closer, I saw Brice and Jack wait for me near the door, yelling at me to run as quick as I could

I looked back, seeing the entities were only a few feet away from me, and one of them could just reach out and grab me if they wanted to. We all ran into the door, finally escaping the level, The Backrooms never sending us there again.

Welcome to Level !, also known as, Level Run For Your Life!