Chapter 5: Alone

"Oh sorry I should of warned you," You say looking down at your feet.

"Oh it's no problem it just means I get spend more time aloooone with you," He says sing songy,

You quickly brush off what he says. Sitting down next to your stack of boxes. Eddie comes and sits next to you. A little too close. You feel his cold leather jacket brushing up against your skin. Giving you cold chills. It makes your face heat up again. What is happening to you?

He grabs down a box, " So where does all this stuff go?" He asks.

"Um I'm not sure I'll have to find a place. I didn't really think anything through," You reply going to grab the box out of his hands to see the contents. Your hands brush against each other making your face flush even more. Your entire body is tingling at this point. You look up to him. He's so much taller than you. You're staring in to each others eyes. It's happening just like it did in your dream. You're hoping it finishes that way too. Without the waking up part. You can feel it happening. You know it is. You don't want to stop it. So you don't. He puts his hand on the back of your head. Pulling you closer. You can feel his breath.

"Y/N can I kiss you?" He asks. You feel every breath with his words.

"Please Eddie," You reply raspy.

"Mhhm," You hear.

He closes in, his lips are so close now. You feel them brushing yours. Almost like he's teasing you. Then finally his warm lips crash into yours. You feel his lips moving. Exploring yours. His warm breath fills your mouth. It tastes of cigarettes. You're entire body is on fire. Itching for more. Your hands have found their way into his long curly hair. Wrapping his curls around your fingers. You let a little moan escape by accident. He pulls away as he hears it.

"We should stop. I don't want to take it too far," He says.

You both are breathing extremely heavy.

"I really enjoyed that Y/N," Eddie says still looking in your eyes.

I did too," You tell him.

You lean back in for another kiss. But all of a sudden you hear a car approaching.

"Shit!" You scream.

What! What's Wrong? Eddie says back panicked now.

"My mom is home! She's not supposed to be here!" You exclaim.

"OOOH Y/N does your mom not know you have a boy here. While she's gone?" He replies teasingly.

"No Eddie She doesn't, Hurry up get in the closet," You say pulling him up, and pushing him in your closet.

"What a bad girl," He says as you close the closet.

You here the door open.

"Y/N where are you? Are you home?" Your mom asks.

" Yeah mom, I'm upstairs unpacking," You say to her as a box falls off the shelf in the closet.

"Shit," You whisper to yourself.

"What was that?" Your mom says and you can hear her coming up the steps.

"Shit shit shit," You keep repeating to yourself.

She steps into your room.

"I just dropped a box , mom.' You say to her trying to play it off.

"Y/N there's no box on the floor," She replies. "Anyway I just forgot my lunch. So I'm gonna go grab it." She continues as she scans your room.

"Okay mom Love You, Bye," You tell her as she walks out.

You wait until you hear her car drive off again before going to the closet that Eddie is hiding in. You open it to find Eddie standing there with your stuff laying all around him.

"Sorry about that," He says giving you puppy dog eyes.

"It's okay Eddie, but that was a close one," You reply back.

"Well Y/N maybe you shouldn't hide random boys in your closet." Eddie says poking at your sides.

"Oh shut it Munson, help me clean this up," You say back pushing his hands away.

__________________________________________

After the close call with your mom you and Eddie get back to unpacking boxes. You're nearly done and not once has he tried kissing you again. You really hope it wasn't a one time thing. He did say he enjoyed it. Right? So why wouldn't he try for more?

As you guys get down to your last box you're really losing hope he'll kiss you again.

"So princess what are we doing tomorrow?" Eddie asks as he's putting away some of your stuff on a shelf.

"What do you mean Eddie?" You ask him. You weren't planning on doing anything tomorrow.

" I just don't want to be away from you," He says pulling you in close again.

Your heart starts racing. Here we go exactly what you want.

" Eddie," You start to say before you feel his lips on yours. You feel your stomach doing flips. His lips are moving fluidly against yours. His kiss is getting more intense. You can feel him nibbling at your bottom lip. This time it's you who pulls away.

" I just thought maybe I could take you out on a proper date?" Eddie asks you.

"Of coarse Eddie, I want to spend everyday of break together," You say back to him.

Okay, Great! I'll pick you up at Seven Thirty," Eddie says and you can hear the joy in his voice.

"But for now you'd better go," You glance at your clock. It says Nine O'clock. "My Mom should be home again soon, and this time you might have to stay in the closet," You poke at his chest.

To your surprise it's actually kind of muscular.

" Walk me out," He says looking at you.

You both make your way down the steps. As you make it to the door Eddie begins to open it. He abruptly turns around to steal one last kiss. It was just quick and short. Almost like a peck, but it's enough for you. He turns back around and heads to his van. You stand in your doorway watching him drive away.

____________________________

When your mom gets home you're laying in your bed. She comes up the steps.

"Hey Y/N how did today go? Oh wow I didn't expect you to finish. Especially all by yourself," She says staring at you now.

Oh shit she knows someone was here. Play it cool.

"Yeah mom I just wanted to get it done. I was tired of my room looking a mess," You says back not looking at her.

"Okay," She says. As she starts to turn away.

"Oh hey mom, I'm going to be out tomorrow night, I'm going out with a friend," You call behind her.

She doesn't turn around, "That's great sweetie, Sorry I'm just really tired," She yawns as she walks to her room.