Chapter 9: Official

It's official you and Eddie are dating. It's been quite a week since he asked you. Today is the first day back to school since spring break at the lunch table everyone is excitedly talking about what they did over spring break.

"Y/N this is El my girlfriend, she just moved back from California," Mike says introducing you to El.

"Hi El it's nice to meet you," You say to her.

It seems as though everyone has had some sort of romantic enlightenment over spring break. Lucas and Max got back together as well so now Max is also sitting with you guys. Something must have happened between Lucas and the other jocks. He hasn't been talking to them much. It's nice to be around everyone else. Eddie is very excited for graduation it's all he's been talking about. You guys haven't told anybody about you guys dating yet. You're just waiting for the right time. Eddie wanted to tell everyone right away but you asked him to wait. Although you think it's obvious because you're holding hands under the table. No one has said anything to you yet.

Eddie starts rubbing your leg with his hand and looks at you adoringly. You can't help but smiling at him. You feel everyone looking at the two of you. Eddie is having a little get together tonight at his house. Everyone will be there and that's when you plan on telling everyone.

____________________________________________________________________________

After school you head straight to Eddie's. The two of you are sitting on his couch cuddling.

"Are you sure you're ready to tell everyone?" Eddie asks you.

"I don't know I'm a little nervous, but I'm definitely ready. I want to be able to kiss you in the halls," You tell him.

"Mhmm," Eddie moans, grabbing your chin bringing you in for a slow kiss. It starts out slow and gets more intense. Eddie slowly sticks his tongue inside your mouth. You welcome it gladly. He grabs your waist deepening the kiss. You feel yourself getting hot. Wanting more. You let out a little moan. This makes Eddie excited.

"Princess, please," He begs you, going back to the kiss. Maybe this is the time. Maybe you're going to sleep with Eddie. You really want to. He pulls up the back of your shirt. Playing with your bra hooks. Trying to undo them. You allow him. He almost has them undone when a knock on the door appears.

"Damnit," Eddie says returning your bra straps back to the normal place. He gets up and opens the door. Standing there is the younger gang, Mike, El, her brother Will, Max, Lucas and Dustin.

"Hey sorry for being so Early we were hanging out at Max's across the street," Mike says to Eddie.

He doesn't notice you're there yet. Max does though she's been suspicious. After all she is Eddie's neighbor. She's noticed you've been there a lot. If anyone knows it's definitely Max.

"Oh, it's fine, I wasn't doing anything," Eddie says sarcastically.

"Yeah okay Eddie," Max says shoving the door open more. Revealing you to the rest of the group. Everyone looks between you and Eddie. Giving suspicious looks.

"Hey guys, What's up?" Trying to play it off.

"Hey Y/N," Dustin says trying to help ease the awkwardness of the room.

"Alright come on in guys," Eddie says ushering them in.

They come in and sit on the ground by the couch. Eddie's trailer is way to small for everyone. You tried insisting on it being held at your house, but Eddie wasn't having it.

"So what were you guys doing?" El asks innocently.

"Probably gross grown up stuff," Max says to her.

"What's gross grown up stuff," El asks her.

Everyone laughs and you blush at the thought. Max wasn't far off. If they'd waited a couple more moments probably.

"Don't worry about it El," Mike says to her grabbing her hand reassuringly.

" Anyways," Eddie says standing up," Wanna play a game while we wait on everyone," He continues. Going towards the kitchen grabbing a board game from under the cabinets. He sets it on the floor and you climb down the couch sitting beside him.

Eddie is winning when you here a knock again," That must be Gareth and Jeff," Eddie says getting up to answer.

A couple of seconds later and everyone is sitting around talking in the cramped space. The board game thrown to the side forgotten about. The characters still in there spots.

"Wait, you did what to this girl?" You ask El.

"She hit her in the face with a roller skate," Mike says imitating the hit.

"There was so much blood," Will adds.

"I like her," Eddie points at El looking at Mike.

"Eddie you can't condone violence," You say hitting.

"Bullshit, it's sounds like she deserved it," Max says.

"Okay yeah she had it coming, but for real how did you not get on trouble?" You ask El.

"I did the police man put me in the car," She says.

"Whoa," Eddie says, "I really like her," He continues.

You glare at him.

You keep on talking about everyone's spring break.

"So Eddie, you gonna tell us why were all here?" Gareth asks.

"Um yeah well it's actually me and Y/N that wanted you guys to come," He says looking at you.

"We uh have something to tell you," You say.

"Well spill it!" Dustin says excited.

Eddie fumbles with the rings on his fingers. "Me and Y/N started dating over break," He says looking around the room.

You're extremely nervous but Eddie pulls you closer to him in a half hug.

"Well no shit," Max says.

" Of course you've noticed Max, You're my neighbor," Eddie says to her.

"Oh no Eddie we all noticed," Jeff adds.

Eddie looks at everyone shocked.

"Come on you thought we didn't notice the lovey doveyness," Lucas says.

"Honestly ever since school has been back, you don't think we don't see you holding hands under the table?" Mike asks.

"Wait, a minute you all knew and didn't say anything?" Eddie asks still shocked.

"We just didn't think you were ready," Jeff says. "After all it is your first real relationship," He adds.

This time you're shocked Eddie acts like he knows what he's doing all the time.

"Well, Thanks I guess for letting us decide when to tell everyone," You say to them all.

____________________________________________________________

It feels nice now that everyone knows. You're able to show affection towards Eddie. You sit the rest of the day basically in his lap holding hands.

"Well I've got to go, Will and El still have a curfew," Mike says.

Him, Will, and El get up to leave.

"Bye guys thanks for coming," You say to them.

"See ya Monday," One of the boys say.

They walk out the door. Soon after Max and Lucas leave. Then Dustin. Once all of the kids leave Eddie goes to the fridge and grabs beers. Handing them to everyone left. He sits on the couch, you move between his legs. He starts rolling up a joint.

"So uh have you guys uh... you know," Gareth asks.

"Gareth, Shut the hell up," Eddie snaps.

"We'll take that as a no," Jeff says.

"Seriously shut up," Eddie says annoyed. He lights the joint he just rolled. putting it between his lips taking a long drag. Then handing it to you.