Chapter 7

-Avi's POV

"Shh, shh Ellie. It's ok, shh." I comforted Ellie, patting her back. She had volumes down for the most part. Mitch just came back from putting Liz to bed, and I think we're all pretty tired.

"Hey Ellie, let's get you to bed. You'll feel better in the morning, ok?" I said. "Guys I'm gonna put Ellie to bed now, ok?" I spoke, starting to walk towards the bedrooms.

Wait, where is she going to sleep? I pivoted on my heel, facing the group again. "Guys, where is Ellie gonna sleep?"

-Liz's POV

I was alone, standing in the rain. "Daddy?" I called out, shivering. "Daddy!" He didn't say anything. Suddenly, Daddy came out of nowhere and Bubba and Avi was behind him.

"Daddy!" I yelled and went to him, but I couldn't. My feet won't move! I try to walk, to do something but I can't move at all! I'm frozen! "Liz?" Daddy says. I look at him, trying to scream but no sound came out.

Their eyes were completely black. No white, no blue, no brown. Just black. Ellie came out of nowhere and pushed me down. "We don't love you anymore Liz." Bubba says. Now it was Avi's turn to talk. "We never did. At least now that Ellie's here."

Avi picked up Ellie and walked off. Then Bubba followed. "Goodbye, Liz." Daddy said and left. I was alone in darkness.

*dream over*

I woke up, sweating and panting. "Oww.." I muttered, rubbing my elbow which was hurting. That nightmare was really scary! No one loves me anymore! i fought back tears and rubbed my eyes.

My bed is really hard... Wait! This isn't my bed! Why am I on the floor? The couch was next to me and there was a pillow on it. A blanket is wrapped around me too... Was I sleeping on the couch? I heard noise coming from the kitchen, so I decided to go see if Daddy was there.

I get up off the floor and walk to the kitchen. I went inside and everyone looked at me. "Daddy? Why was I on the couch?" I said, rubbing my sleepy eyes again.

"Uhh, well, Ellie needed somewhere to sleep so we kinda... she's in your bed." Daddy said, looking at me. She was in my bed? My bed? I was so mad, I stomped off to my room. Or is it Ellie's room now too?

"Liz, wait!" Avi called after me but I didn't listen. They put her in my bed and me on the couch! She could've slept on the couch!

I ran in to the room and went inside since the door was already open. There Ellie was, snoring away under my covers, wearing my PTX shirt. And she was holding BoBo! First she steals the attention, then my bed, now BoBo!

I tried to run over and grab my BoBo away, but I couldn't. Daddy picked me up. "Liz, get ready for school. Leave Ellie alone." he said and tried to keep me away. "Bu-" "No 'buts' young lady! There's clothes for you on the couch."

Daddy set me on the ground. "Fine." I muttered and went to the couch. After I finished getting ready, Bubba gave me some blueberry waffles and orange juice. I didn't eat them.

"Come on Liz, eat your breakfast." I shook my head. "Why not?" Bubba asked me. "Not hungry." I said and pushed the plate towards him.

I got up. "Daddy! I'm ready to go now." "Ok, lemme just grab my keys." Daddy dropped me off at school and left. "Bye Liz!" he said. "Bye! I-" he drove off and I sighed, lowering my head. "love you..." I muttered to myself, walking into the school building.

-Avi's POV

Liz had gone to school, and Ellie is awake now. "Where is Liz?" I heard a small voice ask me. It was Ellie. "Hey princess. She's at school." I said, putting Ellie on my lap.