Chapter 3 - Part 6 "Last Servant"

Ayanokouji POV

"Let silver and steel be the essence. Let the stone and the archduke of contracts be the foundation."

She stood within the magic circle as she performed the chant and held her hand out with a liquid that kept pouring out. Each drop of silver from her hand made the constructed circle glisten more and more until it turned brilliant white. She continued with the incantation.

"Let the four cardinal gates close. Let the three-forked road from the crown reaching unto the Kingdom rotate. Let it be filled... Again... Again... Again... Again... Again... Let it be filled fivefold for every turn, simply breaking asunder with every filling. Set."

Gradually, I felt the air shift and change ever so slightly.

"I hereby declare. Your body shall serve under me. My fate shall be your sword. Heed the call of the Holy Grail. If you will submit to this will and this reason, answer. Here is my oath. I shall attain all virtues of all of Heaven. I shall have dominion over all evils of all of Hell. From the Seventh Heaven, attended by three words of power, come forth from the ring of restraints, O Guardian of the Scales."

A vermillion light came forth from her left hand for a moment, and then a small outburst came about, with a spirit appearing in our line of sight.

"Servant, Foreigner, I heard your call and answered♡"

Interesting... She was a woman with long hair the, color of carnation, who wore an entirely white outfit that was not out of place in the modern era. Moreover, she introduced herself as one of the Extra Classes. It appeared I wasn't the only one baffled by the fact.

"Oh? It seems you've found yourself in an unusual situation, Master. Mind, briefing it to me?"

Archer materialized a matchlock and never took her eyes off the newly summoned spirit. Lancer tightened his grip on his spear. On the contrary, Morgan didn't move an inch.

"It's fine. They're allies. We've come together to defeat the other Servants summoned first."

"Well then Master, you should know that I value contracts highly. So, if any of you turn traitor... I won't show any mercy, okay?♡"

Although she used a sweet voice to convey the message, a smile crept across her face, befitting that of a villainess.

"Rest assured, we will not betray her. If you'd like, we'll establish a Self-Geass scroll later on."

"Oh my~ it seems we share the same sentiment then, even going as far as placing an unbreakable curse on yourself."

"Anyway, Himeno, if you're confused with what's happening to your vision, it's one of the traits given to a Master. You will be able to see the basic parameters of a Servant that enters your line of sight, like their strength and agility."

Although I was explaining the elements of the Holy Grail War, I never ceased observing the newly-summoned Servant. Her eyes darted around the room, but they stopped when her line of sight landed on my Servant.

"Do you have anything to input, Foreigner?"

"Yes~ Why exactly do we need to gather up to trounce the other Servants?"

"Because the other Servants are extremely powerful."

"May I ask for some sort of proof?♡"

Her insistence brought to mind some concerns of mine. I couldn't even figure out her True Name. However, I already had an idea of what she was trying to pull.

"We're up against Achilles and Heracles. That reason alone is enough, yes?" I replied.

No matter who the Heroic Spirit is, facing those two would be a tall order. This caught the attention of the pair. The spirit dressed in a modern fashion had nothing to retort, or rather had stopped wholeheartedly. There wasn't any hint of her being downtrodden.