Chapter 8

It's been a few days since the Mission from Mt. Glenn. Jaune informed his Battalion about their mission.

He assigned everyone to be with pairs and patrol the City of Vale in their casual outfits. He tasked them to scope out all areas of Vale and find out any info they can find regarding the White Fang. During the day they would search in alley ways or any shady areas to find out if there is any activity going around.

And during the night Jaune had teams of 4 Members scope out the Warehouses and find out what's going on. They take note of any activity that happens there and what supplies they have stored there. This is so, because they plan to raid all locations of the White Fang's Warehouses and cripple their numbers and supplies.

Jaune is in one of the vans or how Neon likes to call it their "Spy Van" as they look at all the surveillance cameras and body cameras that each Arknight Battalion member has.

Kobalt: It's still quiet for now.

Jaune: Yup with the Arcadian Military and the Atlas Military in Vale. The White Fang are staying under the radar.

Kobalt: We we're able to catch a few glimpses of their dealings but so far they're all in hiding.

Ivori: Did Roman acquired the Paladins?

Jaune: Yup he did.

Kobalt: And the trackers are already working.

Ivori: I didn't really expect Ironwood to agree to all of this. To let his gear be stolen by Roman of all people.

Kobalt: We'll he wants to get this done and doesn't want any more problems.

Jaune: Yup he doesn't want to see Terrorists using Atlas equipment. It would give him a bad name.

Kobalt: I rather have the Atlas Council look like fools.

Ivori: Yup those pigs deserve everything that's coming to them.

Jaune: All too true.

Ivori: Speaking of which Jaune. What was going on between you and Winter the other day.

Kobalt: Yeah what the hell was that about?

Jaune: What are you talking about?

Flashback

Jaune alongside Team FNKI are in Ironwood's Ship as he leads them to the Atlas Paladins.

Ironwood: I did what you asked me to do Jaune, I looked at all the profiles of my soldiers and see who would most likely assist Roman with this.

Jaune: And let me guess you found a few scraps that need to be thrown?

Ironwood: Yes, after this I'll make sure to deal with them personally.

Flynt: That's good we don't want anyone tipping us up.

Kobalt: We have multiple drones scouting the area and our own Teammates surveying the area we don't want anyone getting the wrong idea.

Ironwood: Don't worry I'll make sure to keep my men from distracting you from your work. As per our agreement, we will assist you once we have all the info we need to take them down.

As they reach the storage area of their ship.

Ironwood: We're here.

As Ironwood opens the doors and they are met with a line of Atlas Paladins ready for the taking.

Jaune: Flynt.

Flynt: Already on it.

As Flynt gestures his Team to put the tracker beacons on the Paladins. Jaune looks at his datapad on his wrist and waits for Team FNKI to place the tracker and once it's place. Jaune activates it and the tracker pinpoints their location, and it's on Ironwood's ship.