Side Story Chapter 1 (Part 2)

"We did went to Twelve Academy," he started and sighed. "Everything is going well, everything is on plan. When the time to finally go home, one of the student from the Twelve Academy approached us. Hindi naman kami nagtaka or nagduda dahil alam namin na isa siya sa estudyante. Of course, Marvin, as a top student of the academy, he knows that there's something wrong but he didn't know if he should listen to that instinct. Huli na nang malaman namin na hindi pala siya student ng Twelve Academy, na isa siyang Chase Phantom. That student really want Mavin. Hindi ko alam ang gagawin ko that time since I don't have the ability like he had. Marvin took everything he could to free me and let me go back to the Academy. Before I went back, I told everything to Miss Rika and the others. Dahil sa napasok sila ng kalaban talagang naging busy sila. I don't know what happened between the time that they're trying to rescue your boyfriend but the news that I recieved was awful," he explained as he hung his head low.

"Wha-what happened?" I asked.

"He was tortured since he don't like to be tied with them. Sinabi ng Chase Phantom na isa ka sa kanila, na mababa ka sa ranggo at wala kang karapatan para maging kay Marvin kaya naman pinapili nila si Marvin kung makikipaghiwalay siya sa 'yo o habang buhay siyang nasa kanila. Iyan ang kinuwento sa akin ni Miss Chiaka, hindi ko alam kung ano ang pinili ni Marvin pero natagalan siya roon. Pagkatapos noon, nang bumalik na si Marvin, nang maligtas siya, halos naawa ako sa kaniya. Puno ng sugat ang buong katawan niya dahil sa latigo, may butas din ang tagiliran niya, puno ng pasa ang kaniyang katawan kasabay ng mga sugat, at higit sa lahat namamaga ang kaniyang mukha sa mga sapak at sipa na natamo nito. He didn't let them to touch you, he did something to protect you. That is to recieved their torture. Natagalan siya sa pagbalik dahil sa hindi kaagad napagaling ng mga healer si Marvin, everything that the Chase Phantom did is different from before. It was hard to heal and because of the poison he has in his body, it took a while to heal him. Now that you know, please let him explained everything when he woke up," he explained and stood up as he left the room.

Napaupo na lamang ako nang maalala ko ang pag-uusap namin ni Kuya Jared. Dahil sa sobrang pagkalito talagang naghanap pa ako ng paraan para makausap ang kahit na sino sa Twelve Academy. They explained to me the trauma that Marvin got in his body, the torture he got, the courage he has to protect me.

When I think about the time that I think that he abandoned me, I felt my heart sting. I was an awful person. Bakit ako nakipag-break sa kaniya without knowing his reason? I should have insisted to hear his explanation than to pushed him away. I was really an awful person.

Tumayo ako at saka naglakad papunta sa bed side ni Marvin. I've been here for a month and still there's nothing new, there's no good news at all.

"Hey," I called him as I looked at his peaceful face while sleeping. "Aren't you going to wake up?" I asked, I held his hand and smiled awkwardly. "I know I've been an awful girlfriend, I didn't even give you a chance to explain your side," I added. I bit my lips and tried so hard to prevent myself to cry.

Sinisisi ko ang lahat sa kaniya, sinisi ko lahat nang sakit na naramdaman ko at hindi ko siya pinakinggan tapos ganoon pala ang dahilan niya. He didn't contacted me, he didn't do that because he wanted to, but because he wants to protect me. Protecting me even though I got hurt is out of the question but still he took every damage that should have been place upon me. Kung alam ko lang na ganoon ang nangyari, kung sana pinakinggan ko siya hindi sana nangyari ito. He shouldn't have been in this hospital bed, lying like a lifeless person.

"Don't leave me, please? Wake up, let me hear your voice, please? I love you... I missed you so bad. Baby, wake up..." I sobbed. "You shouldn't have done that but thank you. Now that I know everything could you please wake up and explained everything to me yourself," I added.