Side Story Chapter 2 (Part 2)

I tilted my head. "As far as what I've known, we only have nine days left to finish this volunteering works. Hindi ko pa nako-confirm kay kuya Jared pero 'yun ang narinig ko sa base," I explained.

Ang pagod na mukha ni Henry at Yana ay kaagad din naman parang nabuhayan. Kumunot ang noo ko. Don't tell me hindi nila alam ang tungkol dito.

"Hindi n'yo alam ang tungkol dito?" taka ko na tanong. "It's an open issue in my base," I added.

Napatigil naman si Henry at saka umiling. "Nope, wala akong alam dito. I think I need to talk to the head of this volunteering work."

Yana glared at him. "Alone again? Do you really want us to broke up?"

I froze. Natulala ako sa sinabi ni Yana. I was dumbfounded hearing that words from her.

"I told you, babe, it's not what you think it is."

Then, Yana glares him even fiercer, she snorted. "Do what you want."

Napanganga naman ako dahil umalis na lang si Yana nang walang pasabi. She left me here? Napatingin ako kay Henry. "You're in trouble, dude," I commented.

Henry sighed. "I already told her that there's nothing to worry about that superior but she still insisted that the superior likes me."

My jaw dropped. I put my palm on my forehead as I shake my head. "Henry, henry, henry," I said his name.

Napatingin naman siya sa akin na halatang nagtataka rin. "The woman's instinct is much accurate than what you've imagine. When a woman knows that her partner is with someone she couldn't trust, her instinct increases. Henry, before Yana talks to you about this, she already has everything in her hands and that is the reason why she don't want you to be alone with that person."

"Instinct?"

"Well, a woman's instinct when someone is trying to steal their man is scary." I patted Henry's shoulder and said, "You better do what she wanted or else, you'll lose her. You're going to graduate without her." I stared at Henry. "Let's go?"

He then reluctantly nodded his head and lead the way.

When we arrived at his and Yana's laboratory, Yana was there. However, she only looked at me and then ignore Henry. I turned around to see Henry and he only sighed. This is going to be a big mess if they don't talk.

"Yana, give me all the details I need after the meeting," I told her and she nodded her head. I then turned to my left to look at Henry. "What time is the meeting?"

"Thirty minutes from now," he answered.

I nodded my head.

Na-stock ako sa laboratory ni Henry at Yana at wala talagang balak si Yana na kausapin si Henry. Ilang beses na siyang sinubukan na kausapin ni Henry pero wala pa rin pansin si Yana.

After a few minutes, kaagad din naman kami nagpunta at habang naglalagad napangiwi na lang ako. Nasa gitna ako ni Yana at Henry at kahit ilang beses subukan ni Henry kausapin si Yana ay wala pa rin.

When we arrived at the meeting room, a woman welcome us—wait, no, it's only Henry whom she welcomed. I narrowed my eyes, this woman is really something. I don't like her.

I patted Henry's shoulder. "You better behave." I glared at him.

The woman showed an annoyed face. "Who the hell are you? Why are you glaring at him? You're not even his girlfriend." She then put her hands on his hips. "You should stop bothering us. We're conversing about—"